WTTers of baby number 2/3/4/5/6/7 + lol

The only thing i'm worried about is that I won't be able to love another child as much as I love Charlie and that wouldn't be fair. Does anyone else worry about this or is it just me?!

I worry about this too! It just doesn't seem possible, does it!

:wacko:your not alone my other worry is what about when you go into labour and have the baby and stay in hospital won't all that worry the LO and how will they cope in all this?!:shrug::cry:

We only want 1 a girl but if we have a boy then we will have another or we may end up with twins as they are in my family and my OH's!

Our reasons I am the eldest of 4 I am 4 years older than 1 sister 6 years older than other sister and 8 years older than my brother! I always felt like I missed out on things because there were so many of us and when it was only my younger sister and brother left they got a lot more things, not saying that my mum & dad didn't do the best for us or me that they could I just think with 4 they struggled!
My OH is an only child and he has always thought that boys do not cope well as an only child! hence the 2 if it is a boy

We want to be able to give our child the best that we can and all our attention, plus they will have plenty of cousins ( i have 2 nephews and 3 neices and 1 one the way) so they will never be lonely and our 2 furbabies

this is our reasons but I can see why others want more

I would like a girl too but if we have another boy we will do the same but the most we will have is four that's the most we can afford without a struggle but I think if we have a girl we will still have a third I dunno why just one me those things I guess

had always said i wanted 3 children , but struggled to get pregnant with baby numer 2 , took 2 years and had a misscarriege at 8 weeks too before that ,
diagnosed with endometriosis ,and told i will need a hystorectomy at some point , with that in mind , i thought right before this happens i will get my dream of 3 babies , hopefully my next and what will defo be my last a girl . ;) , im still getting treatment at mo , on zoladax but oooh yes cant wait untill may to start trying ,

I would love another because when I look at Kate, I think how can I not do this again.

I love having sisters, so I would like a brother or sister for Kate.

Me and OH have both always wanted 2 children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->