X Factor Week 1 - Who to go?

Demont is rubbing it in a bit tonight is he not :rofl: He keeps saying 'being out in the first week' 'being the first one out'.

wtf fyd where so much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uXPyU-bNE

i mean really .. C'MON.

idiots.

Demont is rubbing it in a bit tonight is he not :rofl: He keeps saying 'being out in the first week' 'being the first one out'.

I thought that... but I'm actually i love with dermot so im not saying a word against him!!

Oh joy.....Diana Vickers is on next week...i swear she starts with the hands in the air,i'll chop them off!lol.x

i do too, he's gorgeous :cloud9: I loved him when he was doing BBLB.

I dont think FYD deserved to be out tonight ;( or Nicolo. I liked him.

I didn't mean people on here were particularly being bitchy, it's a reality tv phenomena though. It was clear from the show yesterday that there's been a media campaign against her. I'd rather judge from the acts. Who cares about personality? Most popstars are arrogant knobs anyway!

Anyway she sang that well. Fyd were quite good too though, they didn't deserve to be out. Can anyone really say in good conscience that Wagner was a better performance than Katie, fyd and Nicolo? In a modern pop world? It's just not going to happen.

I like Wagner - and I do think he was better than Niccolo. Niccolo just sounded a bit weak, imo.

That said, I don't mind Katie at all! I quite like the whispery/feathery voice. Guaranteed to annoy me after a while, but with the right song, I think she'd be good. Her sing-off song was v.g.

FYF didn't deserve to go - for me, Belle Amie were beyond poor, and Niccolo was very average.

That said, I also don't like Cher!! Although I think I'm really in the minority!!

i dont think cher was that great but i loved her 1st audition.

Yes, I liked her first audition, too - but after that, she's kinda become a bit OTT. The gurning etc!

It's a shame it was the only original group as well, oh except Diva Fever if they count! Belle Amie were really pretty bad, I'd rather they go out than fyd.

I'd rather diva fever went! They make me mega cringe.. more than wagner :eek:

^^ totally true. They sounded like my friends and I when we sing along to the radio...and I don't mean that as a self-compliment!!

Agree again peanutbean...belle ami sounded like bad karaoke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->