X-Factor

thought so :haha: anna ur lads gorgeous btw :cloud9:

Its not that he sang the song badly (he has a great voice) - it was everything about the way they changed it. Its not meant to sound like a song churned out by just another boyband and thats all it sounded like to me :nope:.

I love Simon Neil's voice :cloud9: And think they could have picked a track better suited to Matt's voice. His voice isn't gritty enough for a biffy record - but thats maybe just because Im a big fan and noone could have covered that song to my liking :lol: He should have done the bruno mars number - i loved that x

That's what I was thinking its just you worded it better blue_ bumpkin, I still think Matts best at converting and improving the average crappy pop song and making it is own, rather than taking an already decent rock song and trying to alter it in some way, plus being a real music snob I also object to marketing it this way like you say ' like a song churned out by just another boy band'.
I'm a Depeche mode fan and we all shrieked with horror when we heard The Saturdays desecrate 'Just cant get enough' lol.
No I agree Matt sang the Biffy song well, its just I want to remember it being sung the way it was. And the Bruno Mars song, well me and DH both agree Matt sang it better than him, I only like listening to Matts version now :thumbup:

Me too! his version is all I can hear now when I think of that song :(

I actually think Mr Cowell may be losing his grip with whats 'in' now in the charts. One of Matts own songs would have been much better and I mean the guy has worked all his life to make it in this industry, he should be given the opportunity to record his own stuff.

I think thats why the RATM fiasco happened last year - people are sick of the Cowell machine dictating what should/shouldnt be in the charts. Like I said the x factor would be far more credible if the winners were recording their own music - which matt is more than capable of doing!

9 out of 10 songs set to be on the Xmas top ten chart this year are x factor related. Like Take That and 2 of Rhianna's songs who were both on the show. Surfin bird which people were trying to get number 1, many of horror (the original) and obviously matt who is set to be number 1

was gonna write some lyrics, but :angelnot:

I forgot xfactor wasn't on anymore and came on here ready to chat on this thread :blush:

x

OMG Matts got the Christmas No1 !! :o He does have some true fans out there:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->