X-Mas Meet Anna's coming to TO

:lol: Sorry but I was enjoying your company to much to kick you out. Earlier in the day is fine with us, we're up early anyways :rofl:

so Sunday the 13th? Potluck? My house again? or do you all want to do something different/somewhere else?

Sounds good to us! :thumbup: Hopefully no one is moving this time so we don't have to park across the complex! :rofl:

:rofl: You missed the opening by 10 minutes if that :rofl: you probably could have gotten to our place by going around but of course you didn't know that :lol:

:wohoo: This is going to be great. I'll have Stan cook for you again :angelnot:

we actually ate chicken last time Tiff :rofl: but we can have turkey if I can find it for cheap-ish :lol:

*cough* Hmm, okay let me rephrase that:

CHICKEN!!!!!!!

:rofl:

:rofl: Do you know how proud Stan is that you liked his chicken so much? Like seriously he's told me a couple of times now "they can come down whenever they want and I'll cook for them" :rofl:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He's going to be sorry he said that....

I can't get a weekend off in December. There's no way at all. I already scheduled 2 days off during November. My moving day, and the day we had planned to do our Christmas Shopping. And I got the one off (so far - other schedule hasn't been posted)... but we have already been told, no booking off really...

I should be ok for a weekday, but it's something we'd have to decide ASAP, so that I can go in tomorrow and schedule the day off now, so that they have no excuse but to give it to me off..

Or..................... I could be a bad girl and call in sick... :rofl:

Can't do that, nevermind, Andrew is working that day, and he'll probably be upset if I called in sick to go, because he was really upset he didn't have the chance to go last time.. so he'd be upset again.

Actually, I just thought of something. Starting the 12th of December, my Wal-Mart is open 24hrs... So, I'll ask if I can be put on midnights that week, that way, I can have a power nap before coming, and one after.
Cause I really don't want to miss this one, not very often one of the UK ladies comes..

Eeeep! I hope this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->