X-Mas Meet Anna's coming to TO

whatever works for you nat, as I said we are open pretty much all weekdays if you want to schedule a mall visit as well so you can be sure to meet Anna :)

Absolutely! No way would I want to miss seeing you and Grady, Nat!!!!!

updated first post with the information, we'll do a potluck again at my place, Sunday December 13th, time to be decided :flower:

I"m gonna ask for the midnight thing. That way I can see everyone!!

And I'll let everyone know as soon as possible. But with me, it's weather permitting, cause I can't drive 2 hours in a blizzard or anything! Especially since I'll be all by my lonesome!

I'm so excited..

:yipee: I am SOOOOO excited! I so hope you can make it Nat! We'll definitely meet up regardless :)

Bummer!
I'll be in Goderich (3 hours from TO) from Dec.23-Jan.3. We're planning to come in to Toronto one or two days, but they'll be right in the middle of the holidays so it probably isn't great timing for anyone.
Oh well!
Hope you guys have a great time anyway! :) Drink an eggnog or two for me, will ya?

SARAH!! I'll meet up with you!

we aren't going anywhere and really have no family (well that we're talking to) around so we will more than likely be free as long as it's not Christmas day

Huzzah!
Vickie!
That would be so much fun!
I may have to wait until closer to the trip to know when we are supposed to be doing what, but I think Simon and Hannah would be double trouble fun together!

of course! :wohoo: even if Stan can't get off I can make it into TO pretty easily via GO.

Sarah!!!! We'll try as well!!! :hugs: I can't promise anything as I don't know when you'll be here and whatnot, but if we can muster it, we will!!!

:wohoo: This is all so exciting! I love having the meets

this is kind of stupid but Stan and I were in No Frills the other day and I saw some awesome snowmen napkins that I bought for the potluck :rofl:

thanks :mrgreen: You have no idea how excited I was when I saw them :lol: Stan laughed at me (he knows I have this obsession with snowmen, well you'll see in December :rofl:)

December 13 th is my due date :)!!

have fun ladies!!

PS: Vickie i love Christmas deco ...even napkins!!!

Snowmen napkins are GREAT! :) Can't wait to see them!

Only about FOUR weeks till we're there!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->