X-Mas Meet Anna's coming to TO

website prices looked pretty good :thumbup:

annnnnnnnnnnd of course you all don't have to plan around my eating habits :blush: I know I'm bad. If everyone wants to go to that place I can always grab something else :lol: Stan told me there was a McDonald's close by :rofl:

:thumbup: It all looks good to me! Chances are we'll be on the TTC as well, but beware - I'm a total tourist :rofl:

one more month until the potluck!

and I've updated the first page with the info for the second meet :lol:

:rofl: I'm excited to, so is Stan he told me he has to make chicken again because everyone liked it :rofl: silly boy

Woot! :wohoo:

(on both accounts, the dates for Anna and Sarah coming are closer... and for chicken! :haha: )

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am SO looking forward to trying this chicken!

And to see you all!!!!! :yipee:

I wonder if Stan's feeling pressure to make the chicken as tasty as last time :haha: :rofl:

Ack!
Family stuff has come up and it looks like Sat, Jan.2 is not the greatest day for us to head to Toronto.
Would Sunday, Dec.27 work for anyone?
We could also go down on Tue, the 29th.
Sorry guys! :(

I'm pretty sure either of those days will be just fine for us Sarah!

Sunday the 27th works just as well for us :) Actually I think S|an has the Monday off so that does work really well for us

Okay, let's work on Sunday, Dec.27th.
That should let us miss the Boxing Day frenzy and still have a great time at the AGO! Yay!

hope you all like cheesecake :mrgreen: Stan really wants to make one but it's to much for just him so I suggested he make it for the meet

We're starting to pack! Just over a week to go :wohoo: So looking forward to the potluck!

Vickie, I LOVE that avatar! Hannah's so beautiful and so grown up :)

we were talking about what to make today, we're going to make chicken and cheese cake for sure. Maybe some fudge and possible sugar cookies or something that I can get Hannah to help me with. Let's just say dessert should be covered :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->