x

Do not use laxatives - they're not safe!! Try Fibogel, use morning and evening and you will soon notice the difference. It's a stool softener not a laxative so will make it easier to go, not make you go! xx

Supermarkets will do it as well as Boots etc- ive found it a Godsend, it is a tad expensive but sooo worth it lol. Some doctors will put it on a prescription so maybe worth going so see your GP and tell them how much you're suffering! Also they may have something you can only get on prescription....?

I'd buy some now for a start to get you going and see how you get on! x

Supermarkets will do it as well as Boots etc- ive found it a Godsend, it is a tad expensive but sooo worth it lol. Some doctors will put it on a prescription so maybe worth going so see your GP and tell them how much you're suffering! x

Thank you Meg! I'll have a look around for it tomorrow and otherwise i'll phone the doc and ask about it. I dread going to the docs and them just giving me laxatives instead (docs never listen! :growlmad:).

P.s Best of luck with your babe!

:hugs: xx

Thanks :flower: - I sometimes thumb through the other forums if I'm bored, which, while waiting for him to arrive is quite often lol! xx

Agree with the stool softners.....I take 2 a day and have been since about 6 weeks along. The zofran causes additional constipation in addition to normal pregnancy stuff.

I am still constipated and bleed at times, but its not nearly as bad!

I would say the best thing to take is milk of magensia its the grossest thing ever, but it really does help with consitpation. I had to take some in my first trimester while i was taking zofran and that is the only safe thing u can take while your pregnant Good Luck :Hug:

Not a problem :thumbup: - and glad your little problem is getting better :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->