~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Cute pic...as far as the hair goes, you learn as you go! My son's hair was very soft, and my daughter's hair is coarse and thick...I learned by experimenting with different looks!

oh my goodness that picture is to die for! SOO cute!

On the hair, just make sure to moisturize to keep it easy to handle! A little dab of olive oil is great :thumbup:

I bought her some California Baby shampoo with tea tree oil in it and so far so good, its just expensive as shit :haha:

My LOs have soft curly hair. It's not corse and doesn't require extra work. But I'm pretty sure once they get a hair cut it may grow back in differently. Not sure.

I just noticed her hair is so short in the back because of how dry it is! Its likely breaking off as soon as it gets a tiny bit long. :dohh: OH's sister recommended Luster's Pink lotion so I'll probably go get some of that tomorrow.

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on in a second from the move, had to get my internet rehooked up. Alexa adjusted to the move AMAZINGLY thank God. Except for the first night, I think she was a little confused. Lol.

And I LOVEEEEE the pic! She is too adorable!

Alexa's hair isn't coarse, atleast as of yet.
She has a mix between mine and his hair. My texture, like you can actually see some of the shiney bronze like in a white girls hair... lol, BUT since my hair is straight and his is tight curls, it managed to hit an in-between spot. They are LARGE curls, if I don't brush it good enough it will be big curls, but if I brush it and use maybe a dab of oil it will be straight, until it decides to go curly again lol.
It's like a soft poof. Lol. Her hair cracks me up.

I have the Pink hair lotion, I've only used it once.

But I have noticed that everytime I wash her hair, she gets dry scalp near the front of her head... so I actually only wash her hair as little as possible. Every Sunday at the least. :/

I only wash my kids hair twice a week! It felt weird @ first, but their hair gets really dry if I wash it more than that. The pink hair lotion is great. I also use the Mixed Chicks hair products for my daughter...and it works wonders! And Lil Dreamy...ur baby is precious! That's exactly how my son's hair started out...with big fluffy curls on top. His hair actually got coarse enough for dreadlocks when he was like 3, and I just recently cut his hair, only because he wanted to try a mohawk lol.

Congrats Autumntx !! :) Welcome !

How are all you other biracial mommies doing and your bubbas?
xx

Good here as well. Arianna is on the move now :wacko:

here's an updated pic
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247858_10150281973920921_590700920_9610186_4080034_n.jpg

Welcome to the group! :)

And Such a cutie! Arriannas momma!
She's crawling already??

Alexa is getting close. Can only get on all 4s and scoot backwards lol.
But mannn she is so energetic I can barely keep up.
If she sits inone spot for more than 3 minutes she gets mad at me. Lol and starts moaning really loud and moving her hands in a circular motion. Lol

Hi i´m new to this site and came across this lovely thread! I hope i´m not too late to join it. mixed race babies are definitely beautiful! I´m white English and my boyfriend is half Peruvian half Italian, I cannot wait to see what our baby is going to turn out like! we havent found out the sex but the baby is due on 5th August, we think its a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->