~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

I'd like to join in too! I'm expecting an adorable little mixed girl in March. She will be half White (English) and half Black (Jamaican). We are naming her Keira. :)

Congrats Ladies!
Good luck to those who are so close to meeting lo's

congrats LilDreamy and skadi!

good luck wtt and oneway :)

Woo, just over 3 months and my lil bub will be here :)

Congrats to everyone :D x

congrats LilDreamy and skadi!

good luck wtt and oneway!!

my little english/peruvian/italian princess is doing good! her eyes are purely blue and getting lighter we were so shocked she had blue eyes!

Aww Blue eyes! How cool is that!? :)

It would be cool if my next one will have colored eye's. Ithink ti's the coolest thing ever. :)

colored eyes rock... Sarai's eyes kept switching from green to brown to grey... they've settled on brown, and on certain days will decide to have a bit of a green hue... but still brown.. So close! lol

I was shocked when Kaliyah came out with bright blue eyes. Now they are blue/grey but super kool looking. I hope to post some pictures soon if I ever find my camera :dohh:

Oh COngrats Lildreamy!!!! Just saw that you are preggers!! :D
Noah will be one in one month! I cannot believe it. Sending out the invites for his party this week :yippee:
How are all of you and your bubbas/bumps?
xx

Speaking of finding cameras...I lost mine when I was pregnant and JUST found it now that Avery is 2 months old :dohh: So I thought I'd share some pics of my little princess.

Attachments

• CIMG0252.jpg
    CIMG0252.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0264.jpg
    CIMG0264.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0270.jpg
    CIMG0270.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0286.jpg
    CIMG0286.jpg