~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

I use California Baby shampoo w/ tea tree oil and chamomile in it, I was her hair 2x a week. I also use plain old leave in conditioner on her hair, I've tried Pinks lotion and Soft and Precious but those were too heavy on her hair.
pink lotion i thought would be abit heavy on a babys hair too how old did you start with the leave in conditioner etc?

i dont think i can get most the pils in uk but i think i should be able to get the cocunut oil! :)

Silas - They have California baby at Target :thumbup: It's kinda pricey.... like it was said, you might want to try the one that is actually shampoo and not the shampoo/body wash... because that stuff really dried out Rai's hair! Using the Aveeno baby they have at target doesn't dry it as much... but I think I'm going to start conditioning it every day, and washing once a week!

My hair is super curly too.. I wish I knew what my mom did with mine! lol!

I use just for me detangler and it does well for Maddy's top but in the back it's just a dry fuzzy mess :wacko:

silas - that might be just because she leans on it ,,the bag of my hair is for sure not as good as the front lol even though i do exactly the same thing to it! so it isnt anything your doing - your doing everything right xx

The shampoo I have is body wash/shampoo combined, but its been working well for us & I just started using the leave in conditioner recently.

Hiya IttyBitty! And welcome!! :D

How is your pregnancy going?? Hope it's a happy one! :D

Thank you. :)

It was really tough going through it. :(

But now it is time to move forward and try again.

Thank you for the hugs! :)

:hugs:

aw sorry to see that lildreamy :hugs:

cleo has her peruvian id now and gets her british passport in jan. shes a right little diva already, latina, italian, london bubba!! xx

Thanks ladies. :)

I'm in my TWW right now, and almost positive I'm preggo again, just don't wanna jinx it!!

Alexa's hair is suddenly getting horrible! I wonder if the cold weather could be causing it... could it?? :shrug:

So sorry to hear that LilDreamy :hugs:

Arianna's hair has been crazy too lately :haha:

I'm deffo going to try out mixedchicks.com I think that's what it's called and try some stuff out.

Thank You Blessed. :)

Soo here is an updated pic this week of Alexa's hair Front AND side view.

Alexa's dad says I should get her a hair cut, because supposively her natted part is the hair she was born with since the rest is quite curly.

Do you guys think I should get her hair trimmed?

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/DSC01953.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/DSC01948.jpg

no way! Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!! She definitely doesn't need a cut.. just a leave in conditioner. My own hair is a little bit curlier than hers and I just advise not using a brush for it... a wide tooth comb will be perfect for taking out knots and nappy mess :) She's such a gorgeous little thing!

Sarai's hair is soooo kinky curly, but at the same time is very thin sot he curls don't stick together like they should. So far the oil's I've been putting are helping, but I need to get a leave in or all natural hair gel to REALLY tame the lion.... :haha:

Thanks Blessed! I thought he was silly for suggesting trimming her hair!

Lol.

I deffo need to look around for a good leave in conditioner.

Just a quick question.

What does the virgin Olive oil supposed to do? Keep it from frizzing right... not hydrate.
I know it's a silly question. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->