~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

You sound it, im a very organised girl too. Luckily as my fiance needs organising haha

:D

i think most of us girls are organised
hahaha that the same with me sometimes my OH feels like another child lol :haha:
but he is good just need to organised lol
is this your first child?

Yep baby number 1, unplanned but very much loved and wanted :)

Im 29 my fiance is 23...and we are getting married on Saturday!!! :D

Yep baby number 1, unplanned but very much loved and wanted :)

Im 29 my fiance is 23...and we are getting married on Saturday!!! :D

aww the unplanned ones are as good as the planned ones,only one of mine was planned lol.
omg i wish you lots of luck with you wedding.
i am 19 and my OH is 20 but we are not getting married yet,to young.
are you going to have anymore babies?

Yeh we want to in a few years probarly, will be on here doing this all over again lol

And thanks am getting so nervous now, cant believe its only a few days away

Do u think u will try again...maybe for a boy?

Yeh we want to in a few years probarly, will be on here doing this all over again lol

And thanks am getting so nervous now, cant believe its only a few days away

Do u think u will try again...maybe for a boy?

yeah u just got to get used to having one firsr lol
awww bless my sister was nervous to but i do hope it goes all well and everything goes to plan.
yeah in a few years time i mite try again for a boy but it is very likely that it will be a girl again.me and my OH will juts wait really see what happens.
but i do kinda want a boy to see how diffrent they are to look after and all that kind stuff lol

Yeh nice to have at least one of both sexes, as long as they are healthy, you get what you are meant to have :)

Oh good! I cooked mine too.

:lol: I thought I was the only person that still ate spagghetti O's at my age! TeeHee! :D

Nope! I still eat them! I prefer the Wal-Mart brand though because I think they taste better!!! Mmm!!!

Lol. GOSH! I miss walmart!!

I'm stuck in Germany for another year.

Things in the U.S. just seem so much more convinent!

I haven't had a chance to try the walmart brand yet. :p
Sounds yummy though!

ShanandBoc - Getting married on sat?? How exciting! Hope it goes great xx

Yep getting married on Saturday, thank you!!!!

Have been sick all week tho with the flu :( It better buzz off by Saturday, im gradually feeling better

Soooo nervous, at least im not quite at the waddling stage just yet, so i can walk down the aisle hehe
xooxox

Thankyou! It was very clear that it was a boy! For sure, ahah. I'm so excited! :)

To. All the new girls welcome "BBT" biracial bumps thread

Thankyou! It was very clear that it was a boy! For sure, ahah. I'm so excited! :)

Do have any pictures of baby!? :D

Lol. I just get so excited over other people finding out, it feels like I'm going through it all over again.

It's probably because I feel like I'm in limbo. Only next exciting thing I will experience is birth of baby... and it's dragging!

Except I might get a 4D. :shrug:

Do have any pictures of baby!? :D

Lol. I just get so excited over other people finding out, it feels like I'm going through it all over again.

It's probably because I feel like I'm in limbo. Only next exciting thing I will experience is birth of baby... and it's dragging!

Except I might get a 4D. :shrug:

They gave me only one picture! :( And its of his little willie!
But it's not clear! So there having me back in two weeks for a formal ultrasound so hopefully I'll get a good profile picture of bubba! :)

I'm getting a 4-D too! But, I don't want to do it too late cause theres always that chance of going in early and then not getting one, so I might around 28 weeks? I hope birth is not as painful as everybody says it is! Ha, :)

Congrats Rachel!!! :happydance:

I have my scan in two hours!!! :D

I had my ultrasound yesterday and baby is doing great...still very much a boy. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->