~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Thats the hard part hey

Trying to find one you both agree on. Im lucky we picked out one girls name right from the start that we both loved, and thats going to be her name :)

Thats the hard part hey

Trying to find one you both agree on. Im lucky we picked out one girls name right from the start that we both loved, and thats going to be her name :)

yeah it is the hard part,but with my other two girls it was alot more easy then this one.
because my last name begings with a P she cant have a name begining with P.
my kids have taken my last name my OH said it was easier to spell for when they get older lol.
he wants to call her Tia Maria.
i like Tia but i cant have Tia cos we have Tia in the family.
i like the name Brooke Fallon,but OH does not like Brooke but he loves Fallon:dohh:
what are you naming ur little one?

Our little angel will be named Elleah Kay, we already call her Ellie for short.

No one go stealing it now ok lol :p xxx

LOL That's why I am not posting my names for a while we have picked out. I have actually had my first choice name for my daughter stolen! The ENTIRE name too! LOL :growlmad:

thats a really nice and :thumbup: good choice.
i will not steal it :hugs:

why would someone steal someone elses baby name? :shrug:

thats a really nice and :thumbup: good choice.
i will not steal it :hugs:

why would someone steal someone elses baby name? :shrug:

HAHA well there are some strange people around, dont worry if they do ill sort em out.

Na not really im sure no one will, but wanted to put a warning just in case lol :grr:

1.) Name: Merja
2.) Baby due: September 26, 2010 (perhaps a little sooner)
3.) Gender: Boy and Girl!
4.) Girl Name: Clarissa
5.) Boy Name: Tiago
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: engaged
7.) How far along are you as of today: 27 weeks, 1 days
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements: I have strong kicks every hour
9.) What are your cravings: Nothing. Just love, love water
10.) What are your dislikes: Bedtime. I don’t get much sleep.
11.) What are your symptoms as of today: sore ribs and lungs
12.) What are you and FOB's races: I'm mixed race (Caucasian European dad and Black African mum), OH is Caucasian (Portuguese)
13.) What number baby is this: #2 and 3
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: As long as babies don’t get his toes, I’m okay with anything and everything
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be: :bodyb:
16.) What have you bought so far: baby clothes and accessories
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: each wall different colour – purple, orange, yellow and green
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics: Haven’t scanned my scans onto the pc yet
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics: Below are two

18 wks,1day.jpg TWINBUMP.jpg

I'm having a baby girl as well, and I'm naming her Elleah.
Just kidding. :rofl:

Gosh, but I'm just like some of you, I can't come up with a baby girl name for my life.
I was thinking Mya, Baily, McKena, or Mckenzie... Gosh, I don't know!

I_AM_LIVID - Your bump pictures Are cute! I wish my bump looked like that. I feel like I'm showing all over the place. :(

All of your bump pictures and baby ultra sound pictures are great. -am jealous!- :lol:

Welcome to all of the new ladies! :D
Really happy you have all joined us. And can't wait to share the excitment of having our babies with you! :D

Oh yea! JAYDE! Welcome to team pink! I bet you were shocked you were having another girl! :D

Seems like alot of us are having girls, it must be in the water. :O

My peanut is due October 8th.
I'm half Japanese, half Caucasian, and DH is Caucasian.

Gosh, but I'm just like some of you, I can't come up with a baby girl name for my life.
I was thinking Mya, Baily, McKena, McKenzie...

See our daughter would have been Ava McKenzie or Ava McKenna but a spouse I know stole the entire name Ava McKenzie!!! She had her name picked out already too before I told her our's!!!

Now McKenna is still on our list too. Lol

LilDreamy - Mya was one of my name choices before I settled for Ava! I just love short names lol.

I was thinking Mya, Baily, McKena, McKenzie...

See our daughter would have been Ava McKenzie or Ava McKenna but a spouse I know stole the dntire name Ava McKenzie!!! She had her name picked out already too before I told her our's!!!

Now McKenna is still on our lst too. Lol

Lol looks like Ava is a popular choice for people these days!

Lol It is a pretty name! I can't use it now because I hate the spouse who stole it. Not for just stealing it but for LOTSA reasons! She is evil! Lol

Oh yea! JAYDE! Welcome to team pink! I bet you were shocked you were having another girl! :D

thank you for the welcome to team pink.
yeah i was so very shocked that i was having another girl,i kinda thought it was a boy but i dont really mind

Peanut56, our due dates are the same day! :D & Welcome to the group, I'm adding you to the list. :D

Mixedmama, and majm - Ava is a pretty name too. And it stinks that your relative stole the name! I would have been amd too!

Jayde - I thought I was having a boy too, but once I found out she is a girl, I've been soo happy. & Think that I would much rather a baby girl than a boy. Lol, funny how our minds can change so easily when we find out.

Atleast you should have all the baby girl essentials right? You won't have to fret too too much over baby stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->