~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Not a relative who stole it. A fellow military spouse who did! We use to be friends but like I said, she is evil and drama and I stay away. Lol I don't want names to remind me if her! Lol

Thanks LilDreamy...it's a good due date, isn't it :happydance:

Not a relative who stole it. A fellow military spouse who did! We use to be friends but like I said, she is evil and drama and I stay away. Lol I don't want names to remind me if her! Lol

Oopsies.

I'm in the military, so now I'm feeling cautious about telling people what my baby name will be.

There seems to be soooo many pregnant military spouses. There are like 8 of us in my unit. It's crazy. :D

Yep! Same here! Lots of pregnant spouses! Lol

I find out what were having tomorrow, I'm so excited. :)

See i told you! There are name stealers out there! Grr thats so mean, get ur own name!

RachelRae cant wait to hear the news!!! :D

I bet you it's a.....

I want it to be a girl, so we can have more team pink, but I bet you it's a boy.

Just because recently I've noticed a huge amount of people finding out they're having boys now. It was girls, now it's changed to boys.

*crosses fingers* BE A GIRL!! :pink:PINK!:pink:

Luckily where I get them from, they usually over cook them, so I should be ok. :D

Though I'm kind of scared. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved spaghitti O's, and my friend at work told me the day after I let myself eat some for the first time in years, said that they just recalled them all because the meatballs weren't processed correctly.

AH! :X

i ate two cans of those recalled spaghettios, they recalled them because the meatballs were undercooked, but I didnt eat them raw or anything, lol. I didnt get sick so I am sure everything is fine :)

Id be PISSED if someone stole the name we chose. OH sister is just like that and she was pregnant with a girl, so I didnt tell her the name we had in mind until after she had her girl, lol. We didnt even know if we were having a boy or girl at that point, but better safe than sorry.

Alright now that it's 2:39AM here my scan is officially tomorrow!
I plan on sleeping in late to tomorrow morning so that day goes quicker. =P

LOL!

You are up already!?

You must be super excited. :D

The day before my ultrasound I tried to sleep the whole day away as well, since it made the day feel like it was flying by. Then I ended up staying up all night! Which drove me crazy! :lol:

Good luck & Have fun! :D

Luckily where I get them from, they usually over cook them, so I should be ok. :D

Though I'm kind of scared. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved spaghitti O's, and my friend at work told me the day after I let myself eat some for the first time in years, said that they just recalled them all because the meatballs weren't processed correctly.

AH! :X

i ate two cans of those recalled spaghettios, they recalled them because the meatballs were undercooked, but I didnt eat them raw or anything, lol. I didnt get sick so I am sure everything is fine :)

Oh good! I cooked mine too.

:lol: I thought I was the only person that still ate spagghetti O's at my age! TeeHee! :D

morning everyone
me my OH and the kids are going to go shopping to buy a single buggy and a double buggy lol

morning everyone
me my OH and the kids are going to go shopping to buy a single buggy and a double buggy lol

Wow now how are u gonna push all those round on ur own lol :D

Well Erin walks so she does not go in a buggy,and well Addyson has a stroller and me and my OH just need to buy a buggy for the new little one and we need to buy a double as well for when the bump grows up so her and Addyson can do in it.
haha i am not going to push then around on my own i got my OH lol :D

Of course, was being a smart ass. :D You are well organised tho!!

Of course, was being a smart ass. :D You are well organised tho!!

i know you where being a smart ass lol
well my mum brought me up to be organised i never thought it would come in usfull but now i am so happy my mum brought me up to be organised.
i love being organised atleast i know somethings are going to get done lol :thumbup: i am very grown up for my age

You sound it, im a very organised girl too. Luckily as my fiance needs organising haha

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->