~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

How is everyone and their mixed babies? Arianna is 4 weeks today :)

Here's some pics....love showing my baby off :cloud9:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1121.snc4/148332_10150100644985921_590700920_7814077_5671021_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs569.ash2/149110_10150100251380921_590700920_7807416_1892080_n.jpg

OMG!!! she cute! where did you get that 1st outfit i HAVE TO HAVE IT! and is she still in NB clothes?

Its from Carters (so are the boots) and yeah she is, she is almost 8lbs now and thats the size NB goes to, but 3 month is WAY too big on her, lol, shes a little peanut :)

wow 24 babies born already? wow! did i miss all the pics of all these babies?

it would be cool to post pix of u,oh,and baby so we can all see the beautiful little mixed babies....who all do u think your LOs look like?

LO has my mouth and chin, and OH's nose and eyes. :)

congratz Shanandboc!

mrs.stokes, your lil princess in gorgeous :) my lil girl was pink white when she was born, shes now a very light brown cream colour.

I must have skipped the post that said Shananboc had her baby! YAY!! Congrats girl!

I cant wait to see your princess! ^^ She's going to be GORGEOUS

i hope so theres so many different combinations she can come out with!! i really wanna show y'all my friends baby girl she is Beautiful my friend is white and Filippo and her DH is also white/Filippo there little girl has chinky eyes and there blue! so beautiful!:cloud9:

I'm rarely offended by things, but I definitely wouldn't use the word "chinky" or the phrase "chinky eyes" in the presence of anyone Asian. I'm Thai, but born in the States, and heck, I'd prefer Oriental (antiquated term), rather than "chinky." It's pretty derogatory, even if meant to be an endearing term.

i hope so theres so many different combinations she can come out with!! i really wanna show y'all my friends baby girl she is Beautiful my friend is white and Filippo and her DH is also white/Filippo there little girl has chinky eyes and there blue! so beautiful!:cloud9:

I'm rarely offended by things, but I definitely wouldn't use the word "chinky" or the phrase "chinky eyes" in the presence of anyone Asian. I'm Thai, but born in the States, and heck, I'd prefer Oriental (antiquated term), rather than "chinky." It's pretty derogatory, even if meant to be an endearing term.

I really appreciate you saying something LemGirl. I was not aware that it was a derogatory term at all. Thanks for shining some light! Want to apologize if I offended you in any way. :hugs:

I really appreciate you saying something LemGirl. I was not aware that it was a derogatory term at all. Thanks for shining some light! Want to apologize if I offended you in any way. :hugs:

No hard feelings at all, honest. :) Thanks for being understanding.

see,thats how the mother of the baby described her eyes so i didnt think it was anything bad but guessing it is but thanks for telling me.

i wasn't 100% sure if it was or wasn't bc all the Asian ppl i knew always said it and said "chinky" wasn't a derogatory term to them but i guess if u called them "chinks" in a hate way, it was? kinda like when ppl/black ppl say "Nigga" most use it and dont view is in a neg way as appose to "nigg-er" or if you called a bi-racial "Mulatto" i dont take offense to that word nor view it was derogatory even tho its meant that way. very confusing knowing whats consider a no no and whats not when ppl (of the race)say them all the time lol but you live and u learn. Thanks

eskimobaby you're getting close to ur due date! hope ur lo makes her appearance soon!

Beautiful babies ladies
I thought that by having a baby things would get easier for my OH and I. Nope his family is trying so hard to year us apart. Im from the south and people arent racist unless its their child sleeping with a black girl or nigger as his mom likes to call me. Why cant they just let us be. His mom and sister are trying to convince him that im lying and there is no way that im pregnant. If I am pregnant its not his because im so kind of whore. Its really pissing me off and stressing me out that they would stoop that low. It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt live 5 hours away but im not going to drop out of school just because he wants to be insecure and let what his bitch of a mom has to say about me. I know he loves me but I cant take the insecurities and the fact that he would even think about the shit they are saying.
Am I wrong? Should I just let him do his own thing and stop worring about us and our relationship and just concentrate on me. Obviously no one wants to be a single mom but im worried all this stress and heartache will be the death of me and hurt my baby. Please help me I feel so lost and I have no one to turn to.

:hugs: sorry his family is stressing you out JNA! Sounds like you guys really need to communicate just between the two of you and figure out how things need to be. He can openly talk to you about whatever insecurities have been fed to him, and you can tell him your concerns too... I pray all works out for the best, for you and the baby! :hugs:

Beautiful babies ladies
I thought that by having a baby things would get easier for my OH and I. Nope his family is trying so hard to year us apart. Im from the south and people arent racist unless its their child sleeping with a black girl or nigger as his mom likes to call me. Why cant they just let us be. His mom and sister are trying to convince him that im lying and there is no way that im pregnant. If I am pregnant its not his because im so kind of whore. Its really pissing me off and stressing me out that they would stoop that low. It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt live 5 hours away but im not going to drop out of school just because he wants to be insecure and let what his bitch of a mom has to say about me. I know he loves me but I cant take the insecurities and the fact that he would even think about the shit they are saying.
Am I wrong? Should I just let him do his own thing and stop worring about us and our relationship and just concentrate on me. Obviously no one wants to be a single mom but im worried all this stress and heartache will be the death of me and hurt my baby. Please help me I feel so lost and I have no one to turn to.

all u can do is focus on u and the baby. his family will always be in his ear spewing lies and if he's gonna let that happen u cant stop it. it sounds like ur fighting a losing battle hopefully he grows a spine and tells his family to shut there mouths:hugs:

aw! I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time with him and his family. But like said before, you need to worry about you and baby at the moment. He'll come through eventually... he just seems he has a little more growing up to do if he is letting his family rule his opinions.

But like you... I'm sort of in a similar boat when it comes to being worried about being single. My guy has been promising marriage for 3 years now.... I'm just not forcing him to do anything and hoping he will come through on his own. he wasnt very supportive while being pregnant, but now that our baby is here, he seems to be really trying now to be there for her and I.

So fingers crossed for the both of us! Hope all gets better for you!

& congrats shanandboc! :happydance:

Im just clearing my life of drama and negativity till lo gets here. He knows he has my heart and "feels like crap" but he still aint doing anything to fix things. I told him he is welcomed in the delivery room to meet lo when the time comes. Until then you do you. If you want to man up and prove you love me you know my number but f**k the drama.

Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs:

happy due date Eskimobabys!

JNA- sorry you're having a tough time, i had the same thing but it was my parents who weren't supportive and they tried to convince he was bad. It's been nearly four years, and it took some time but they are cool now. And they love our daughter to bits.

You are right, you and your baby come first. Do what you think is best.

Is he quite young? Sometimes family have hard times letting go or realising their child is growing up and will pick on anything to keep them. When you have people (especially those close to you) telling you something all the time, it's not like you believe what they are saying, but it can plant doubt in your mind.
I hope his family come around for you, hopefully all they need is time.

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->