~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

LOVE chinky eyes!! We say the same thing about our baby... there is no way we can really determine what she's going to look like... the possibilities are endless... only time will tell! Come on babies! :)

yes i looove chinky eyes and there BLUE! that baby is gonna be a heart breaker she just posted up photos from her baby photo shoot and her blue eyes are just brilliant! :)haha: such a British thing to say lol)

LOVE chinky eyes!! We say the same thing about our baby... there is no way we can really determine what she's going to look like... the possibilities are endless... only time will tell! Come on babies! :)

yes i looove chinky eyes and there BLUE! that baby is gonna be a heart breaker she just posted up photos from her baby photo shoot and her blue eyes are just brilliant! :)haha: such a British thing to say lol)

:rofl: my usage of the words 'brilliant' and 'lovely' have really sky rocketed since I've been on BnB...

:rofl: my usage of the words 'brilliant' and 'lovely' have really sky rocketed since I've been on BnB...

:haha: i agree!! lol

Hahaha i caught myself telling hubby that i "hoovered" the other day!! :rofl:

:haha: i agree!! lol

Even once the baby is born you cant really be too sure how s/he will look, Arianna is still pretty white with straight hair....her hair is slowly curling and shes starting to get darker....I think she will end up tan with pretty wavy hair :cloud9:

I havent been on here in nearly a week and hardly anyone has posted!!!

My Vday was Monday! :happydance:

Im really excited about that. Now just 2 weeks and 5 days till 3rd tri!! :D

Aww thanks hun!! You are too sweet how come you arent my friend here on Bnb?? Do you have facebook!?

And wow 6 days till dday!! Any signs!?

I know! We quieted down for a while... hmph!

Congrats on Vday!! :)

Hi Ladies... Shanandboc is in the early stages of labour... check out the thread in 3rd tri :happydance:
And I am booked in to have my little man on 8 Dec YAY :)
Hope you're all well and congrats on V-day hun! xx

How is everyone and their mixed babies? Arianna is 4 weeks today :)

Here's some pics....love showing my baby off :cloud9:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1121.snc4/148332_10150100644985921_590700920_7814077_5671021_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs569.ash2/149110_10150100251380921_590700920_7807416_1892080_n.jpg

wow mrs. stokes it's already been 4 weeks... seems like yesterday... she is cute

How is everyone and their mixed babies? Arianna is 4 weeks today :)

Here's some pics....love showing my baby off :cloud9:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1121.snc4/148332_10150100644985921_590700920_7814077_5671021_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs569.ash2/149110_10150100251380921_590700920_7807416_1892080_n.jpg

OMG!!! she cute! where did you get that 1st outfit i HAVE TO HAVE IT! and is she still in NB clothes?

wow 24 babies born already? wow! did i miss all the pics of all these babies?

it would be cool to post pix of u,oh,and baby so we can all see the beautiful little mixed babies....who all do u think your LOs look like?

your baby is precious! I month old already! where has the time flown?? getting my internet hooked up soon so i can post pics. My baby is a chunky monkey now! but precious and has learned to smile. :D

Hope everyone is doing great! Baby just woke up!

Good luck everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->