~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Aww MrsStokes - these are the things that freak me out about being a first time mom... Sometimes not knowing what to do, and operating on NO sleep... :dohh: I hope she settles for you soon!

She slept great last night! Only got up twice and each time slept 4 hours :thumbup:

Here is her latest pic that I am in love with lol.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73511_10150095379405921_590700920_7710309_5537016_n.jpg

aww she looks SO comfortable! What a beauty :) Glad she's sleeping better!

Thanks :). She's looking a little less like a white baby now too :haha:. OH was the one to point that out of course, lol.

She is making me clucky as for my baby girl :( What nationalities r u and FOB Mrs Stokes?

Thanks :). She's looking a little less like a white baby now too :haha:. OH was the one to point that out of course, lol.

She is so cute :thumbup: lucky for u that she is sleeping better :thumbup: Corin is still waking up in the night and then hard to get her back to sleep and she wakes both the other girls up with her crying,it is loud for such a little bub i can tell ya.
haha i love her little nose.
i forgot to post a new pic of corin here
https://i54.tinypic.com/29ks28w.jpg
my Oh said that she looks so much like my mum lol
i think she does too,Corin is going to turn out looking like the other two lol (Light skin,blonde hair,blue eyes)

She is so cute :thumbup: lucky for u that she is sleeping better :thumbup: Corin is still waking up in the night and then hard to get her back to sleep and she wakes both the other girls up with her crying,it is loud for such a little bub i can tell ya.
haha i love her little nose.
i forgot to post a new pic of corin here
https://i54.tinypic.com/29ks28w.jpg
my Oh said that she looks so much like my mum lol
i think she does too,Corin is going to turn out looking like the other two lol (Light skin,blonde hair,blue eyes)
What a cutie!!!!!!! :D

Hey everyone!!

I went to doctor for a E.R. follow-up appt. (went to the E.R. early monday morning with what i thought were contractions since I have a UTI and was scared that it was putting me in pre-term labor. Nurses were really rude and they told me it was just complications of the UTI and gave me an antibiotic shot in the ass. *ouch*)

So I have been going to the doctor like every week on wednesday because first i was fainting, then needed meds, etc. and i was supposed to go next week for my blood sugar 24 hour test. WELLLLLL doctor let me go until the NEXT wednesday so i dont have to feel like i LIVE at the doctor anymore :)

So I am excited for the next couple weeks!! Here is my timeline!!

MONDAY- V-DAY!! :happydance:
Wed Nov. 10- 24 Hour Blood sugar test! *ick*
Mon. Nov. 22- 27 weeks! 3rd Tri!! :wohoo:
Wed. Dec. 1- RoGan shot! (28+2- Less than only 12 weeks until baby!! :D)

Hahaha i know that the blood sugar test sucks because of the icky drink, and shots are never fun, but I just feel like each appointment is another week and another appointment close to baby!! And with the holidays, it is all going to go just Sooo fast!!

hahah sorry everyone, im just really excited! I finally told my dad i was pregnant :blush: at almsot 6 months already haha and he was totally fine with it, he just said as long as I and OH are happy then it is all good! And he said he wanted to come see my house which is being remodeled by dear OH, and when I told him that my dad was going to come, he went into total construction-mode and put in another window, and some new studs are we are going to put in more drywall tonight!! I am so excited I feel like things are finally coming together, and it is my favorite season, too so I just feel really content with life right now :D

aww I can't wait for my little bi-racial baby... I'm white he's black as well..

My DH is half african american...will be interesting to see how our LO looks

we're having a half puerto rican half african american girl... I can't wait to see everyones precious bi-racial babies.. and mine too!! :)

im Black and White and DH is Mexican i actually met a girl on a diff site whos bi-racial like me and her OH is Mexican and her LO is ADORABLE! with TONS of hair! lol

I cant wait to see your princess! ^^ She's going to be GORGEOUS

I cant wait to see your princess! ^^ She's going to be GORGEOUS

i hope so theres so many different combinations she can come out with!! i really wanna show y'all my friends baby girl she is Beautiful my friend is white and Filippo and her DH is also white/Filippo there little girl has chinky eyes and there blue! so beautiful!:cloud9:

LOVE chinky eyes!! We say the same thing about our baby... there is no way we can really determine what she's going to look like... the possibilities are endless... only time will tell! Come on babies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->