~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Lol its not free anymore though!! I wish! I would have been there all the time hahaha! My OH's hometown is Hodgkins!

lol, my OH works in Hodgkins, he lives like 2 min away from it, off east and 58th

Hhahah thats crazy!! What a small world lol!

------

Sorry everybody, but Im really excited and I need to "Scream" an announcement. *Ahem*

TODAY IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Omgoodness eveyone- Im FINALLY 27 weeks pregnant.
Only exactly 3 months until my little guy's arrival date!

91 days :cloud9:

Someone pinch me I swear Im dreaming !!!!! :D

*pinch* time will seem to drag, bu it goes way too fast!:hugs:

ok here is my 20 week bi-racial bump

Attachments

• Photo0029.jpg
    Photo0029.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies!! It feels like forever since I've been on this site!
My internet get's hooked up on the 13th, so I should be a little bit more active then!

Congrats Eskim0, shannan. and newmommy! on your beautiful babies!!!! :D :happydance:

And welcome to the Group xCookieDough, I added you. :D

Sooo.... My baby girl is getting big! Wednesday she will be two months old!!
She is already 12 pounds ! Such a big girl but oh so beautiful! :D
She is start to squeel, gurgle, and tries to talk to momma... we think her first word has been "Okayyy" :lol: She says' it non stop! and she likes to say "Ahh-Gee" and "Ahh-Goo" And squeels to the top of her little lungs. Love her!!! Can't wait for you all to experience it. :D

Hiya just to tell you guys I had my baby the 23/10. I forgot to mention it here. She's over a month old now and growing very fast. She eats a lot:). She's half dutch(with scottish, hungarian french sicilian blood as well) and half beninese(with nigerian blood as well).

Somehow I think she came out looking south american lol...

below is a picture:

Attachments

• 302.3.jpg
    302.3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Hiya just to tell you guys I had my baby the 23/10. I forgot to mention it here. She's over a month old now and growing very fast. She eats a lot:). She's half dutch(with scottish, hungarian french sicilian blood as well) and half beninese(with nigerian blood as well).

Somehow I think she came out looking south american lol...

below is a picture:

omg so cute! :cloud9:

Agreed- Shes beautiful!!!!!

How come this thread hasnt been active anymore?? This is one of my faves!!!

I think everyone's busy with their babies! :cloud9: not me... She's still cookin in there :)

Ooo I just noticed this thread!

I'm having a Half Maori half Scottish baby :happydance: My OH is Maori,

Congrats everyone!

Shareema, your little girl is beautiful

lildreamy i cant believe its been two months already! i hope you're getting enough sleep :p

Wow! I can't believe how huge this thread has gotten! I just got internet again after like 4 months so I have a lot of catching up to do. Can't wait to see all the pictures of all these beautiful mixed babies!

This is my Lily girl. She was born on Oct. 18, 7lbs. 8oz. She's half white/half black.

Attachments

• Lily.jpg
    Lily.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh dreaminofbaby she is soooo cute.. congratulations !!!
welcome Dazedconfused!!! :)
Hope all you biracial mammas are doing well!
I only have 6 days to go to meet our little boy :yipee: !!!!

Wow! I can't believe how huge this thread has gotten! I just got internet again after like 4 months so I have a lot of catching up to do. Can't wait to see all the pictures of all these beautiful mixed babies!

This is my Lily girl. She was born on Oct. 18, 7lbs. 8oz. She's half white/half black.

so adorable! :cloud9:

Oh dreaminofbaby she is soooo cute.. congratulations !!!
welcome Dazedconfused!!! :)
Hope all you biracial mammas are doing well!
I only have 6 days to go to meet our little boy :yipee: !!!!

are you being induced? hope it goes well!

wow you must be super excited then! bet you've gone thru your hospital bag a million times staring at the baby clothes imagining how he will look in them :p

edit: oh i just noticed you wrote in your sig that ur supposed to have a c-section on that day! duh!

Dreaminofbaby - she's SUPER cute! love that little hat :)

Congrats to Nut_shake! and all the others mommies with babies coming up! I have 29 days until my scheduled section... New Years Eve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->