~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

mrs.stokes, she is gorgeous!

camishantel congrats on your little boy :)

and wishingforbub - hope all goes well tomorrow and that you make a quick recovery, good luck x

Just thought I would share my bump progress here I am 29 weeks with my half white half Hispanic (Salvadoran) baby boy <3

Attachments

• 29 w 3.jpg
    29 w 3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 28.6w.jpg
    28.6w.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 29 w 2.jpg
    29 w 2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey all!

Hope everyone is feeling well! :D

So yesterday I brought Alexa to her 2 month appointment and shots. :(
They failed to tell me she would be in pain and run a fever! Everytime she would move her legs she would cry in pain... and babies tend to move their legs constantly so you can only imagine. I actually cried for her... I hated seing her in pain, and I got so mad at the hospital. I called them back and begged them to prescribe me some baby tylenol, because I couldn't find any anywhere!

But on a positive note.

She is a healthy and wonderful baby!

At two months and 1 week, she weighed 13.6 pounds, and 23.5 inches long!
She is a big baby! They said she was at a 98 Percentile with her weight, and at a 78 Percentile with her length and a 90 Percentile with her head circumfrence.

I was scared to death I might be over feeding her, but they said that you can't really over feed infants, because they only eat what they need. They are more worried about babies not being fed enough. Soooos.... yep. :)

How is everyone elses babies doing?

Yay! Glad Alexa is happy and healthy! Keep on feeding that precious little girl! :) I've got 3 more weeks until mine comes.... WOW!

Hi Ladies Our biracial baby boy Noah arrived on 8 dec weighing 3.07kg and 50cm long ! :baby: We are home today from the hospital both doing well... :)
So here is our half iranian/half south african born in Dubai :)

Attachments

• Noah's arrival 055.jpg
    Noah's arrival 055.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Noah's arrival 065.jpg
    Noah's arrival 065.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
he's gorgeous! congratulations and glad to hear you are both doing well :)

Hi Ladies Our biracial baby boy Noah arrived on 8 dec weighing 3.07kg and 50cm long ! :baby: We are home today from the hospital both doing well... :)
So here is our half iranian/half south african born in Dubai :)

ohhhh!!! gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!!!!! he is too cute!

Hey ladies! I have the internet now... so should be on more often.

Here is a quick picture of alexa taken yesterday 2 1/2 months! Will catch back with you guys in the next few days. :)

Last one is of her at two weeks

& Such a beautiful baby wishingforbubs!

Attachments

• alexa 4 003.jpg
    alexa 4 003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
  • alexa 3 007.jpg
    alexa 3 007.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
  • Alexa2 003.jpg
    Alexa2 003.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Alexa2 004.jpg
    Alexa2 004.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
  • baybay.jpg
    baybay.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
i love that second picture! She loves that dog! :) So cute!

she's such a sweetie, love her chubby cheeks. I think she has your eyes :)

Thank You! :)

& she really loves that puppy! You can hook it up to your computer and download songs for it that have her name in it. And games that help spell her name too. I bought it for her for Christmas..... LOL you can see how that went! I have to go re-xmas shopping! I gave her all her gifts already! :haha:

Thanks Lildreamy and your little one is too precious !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL I can't believe that with my dark skin, my baby came out so light :) He prob will get a bit darker as he gets older :)

Haven't been on here in awhile, lol, but Arianna is good....at her 2 month check up she was 10lbs 21 inches long.....35% for weight and 7% for height .....her weight is in the 89% for her height....so shes short and chubby :haha:

Yesterday Her weight went 1% off of the weight percentile. :(
Not sure what I'm doing wrong???
How often do you feed your baby and how much?
Alexa drinks 3 oz. every two hours on the dot. I've tried to gradually extend the time before each feeding, but she won't let me...

Your baby is deffo not chubby. :)
Just super Cute! :)

Awwwww I haven't been in here in AGES!

So many beautiful babies, I've just spent ages catching up and 'awwww'ing' at the pics!!

Love to all :)

4 weeks to go! ARGH!

Yesterday Her weight went 1% off of the weight percentile. :(
Not sure what I'm doing wrong???
How often do you feed your baby and how much?
Alexa drinks 3 oz. every two hours on the dot. I've tried to gradually extend the time before each feeding, but she won't let me...

You're not doing anything wrong, you can't overfeed her she will only take in as much as she needs/her belly can hold.
3oz every two hours is good, if she wasn't feeding at all then you should be worried. Are the health care providers worried?

don't worry she probably has a few growth spurts ahead of her in which she will be feeding very often and not letting you sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->