~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Yes LOL Lindblum :) I have had my bag packed for ages hehe :) I am so impatient! Well my DH is away til monday so this baby better behave and wait for daddy to come home :)
Blessed: you must be so excited too ! Wow nye:) just before next year... just made it to be a 2010 baby hehe :)

Yup! It would be cool to have a birthday that's 1/1/11... but here in the States if, the baby is born before the 1st of the year, we get a tax break on this years taxes! So WOOHOO for that one :) lol

Yup! It would be cool to have a birthday that's 1/1/11... but here in the States if, the baby is born before the 1st of the year, we get a tax break on this years taxes! So WOOHOO for that one :) lol

This always makes me giggle! :)
Last year my best friend's sister was praying her little girl would come before Jan. 1. She didnt, but it was so funny to see her try EVERYTHING to get her out in December. :haha:

Lol! Its funny how many parents will try so hard... My doctor just said, "We're scheduling for New years eve is that okay with you?" I said perfect!! lol... but honestly can't stop thinking about moving it up just for a cool sounding birthday... :dohh:

I wish I could have her naturally :cry: I wonder when she would have decided to show up???

Aw hon. Well, when is your due date? Is c-section scheduled for after your dd or before?

before... due date is the 9th of Jan... no tax break there.. LOL :)

Just to let you know my quarter turkish cypriot, quarter greek cypriot, half pakistani babies are here! Born 02.12.10. They are truly amazing and I still can't' believe it! Nessicle made a thread in 3rd tri on my behalf with a picture. Ill upload more when I can, still in the hospital and haven't slept since I got here! But loving having them finally here :) xxxx

Congrats on all the new lovely babies! And welcome all new members! :D

I will update this thread around the 13th when I get my internet!

Alexa did her first laugh today! :D
While she is in the tub, I act like I'm eating her toes and make a loud gobbling sound and she starts kicking her legs and puts on the biggest grin in the world, and finally something come out today like part squeel, gurgle, and chuckle... :haha: I couldn't stop laughing. :D

Hope all new mommies and soon to be mommies are doing great!

Nut_Shake - congratulations on your double bundle! How amazing! :)

Just spotted this thread! I am 4+4 & expecting my 1st! I'm white, (blonde hair blue eyes) & my DBF is african american. We are hoping for a little girl as he already has two gorgeous biracial boys! They are so different from eachother in skin tone, hair color, to hair texture..you really never know what you're going to get! :happydance:

nut_shake - your babies are beautiful!

wishingforbub - tomorrow's your last non-mummy day! :p

Alexa did her first laugh today! :D
While she is in the tub, I act like I'm eating her toes and make a loud gobbling sound and she starts kicking her legs and puts on the biggest grin in the world, and finally something come out today like part squeel, gurgle, and chuckle... :haha: I couldn't stop laughing. :D

Hope all new mommies and soon to be mommies are doing great!

so sweet :)

nut_shake - your babies are beautiful!

wishingforbub - tomorrow's your last non-mummy day! :p

Yes hun indeed !!! :) I cannot believe it !!!:happydance: I can't wait to meet the little person who has been a long term resident in my tummy LOL :yipee:

ok ladies found out today I am team blue ... here is little Caleb

Attachments

• Photo0035.jpg
    Photo0035.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo0033.jpg
    Photo0033.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
Congrats to all the new mommies on here!!

Showing off a pic of my chocolate vanilla swirl :p

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs361.ash2/63923_10150119745445921_590700920_8100982_6709291_n.jpg

Aaaw Mrs stokes she is beautiful !!!!!!
Camishantel. congrats on team blue... lovely scan pics :)

Tomorrow we will meet our biracial little boy !!!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->