~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

I really don't remember.. :dohh: but I'm pretty sure I put other

Dang.... That's a really good question! :S

Eek! what to do....

I would put other.... I just don't care for it. My baby belongs somewhere. They Should have a biracial block, and a space for the mix. :shrug:

Dang.... That's a really good question! :S

Eek! what to do....

I would put other.... I just don't care for it. My baby belongs somewhere. They Should have a biracial block, and a space for the mix. :shrug:

totally agree :thumbup:

I honestly thought they woudl :shrug: hmm I think it is a great idea though

Heyyy everyone! Really glad I found this block :) I'm half jamaican and half italian...OH is full native american...can't wait to see what my daughter comes out looking like. Really having trouble enrolling her with the tribe right now...I wanna rip my hair out!

Just wanted to let you guys know im having a girl :happydance::happydance:

Heyyy everyone! Really glad I found this block :) I'm half jamaican and half italian...OH is full native american...can't wait to see what my daughter comes out looking like. Really having trouble enrolling her with the tribe right now...I wanna rip my hair out!

your baby will be super cute i'm sure! :D
Good luck with the tribal enrollment :hugs: :flower:

your baby will be super cute i'm sure! :D
Good luck with the tribal enrollment :hugs: :flower:

Thanks I'm going to need it. It's a mess over something so simple :)

Here are my biracial babes! :D
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs070.snc6/168025_1821012007504_1306290029_2121834_3899143_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs036.snc6/166649_1821013087531_1306290029_2121836_1002899_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs022.snc6/165242_1821096489616_1306290029_2121917_7976194_n.jpg

JNA Congrats on finding out it's a girl.

They're the best! :D :p

Anicole your baby will be very adorable! When is your baby due??

Silas...she is SOOO adorable! I can't wait to put little headbands on my baby girl. I'm jealous!

Nahla is due April 29th...seems so far away! I get excited looking at everyone's cute babies.

Thank you ladies!

Kayla - I would be honored to edit pictures of beautiful Emmy. :D

Here is my little man from today... can't do 3d or 4 d as he is already head down and partially in my pelvis... confirmed I am losing my plug and looks like he will be early.. his HR was 143 and he is measuring somewhere around 3lbs 1 oz so right on... everything looks good his heart brain everything he is perfect

Attachments

• 2011-01-17 11.46.10.jpg
    2011-01-17 11.46.10.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
I keep forgetting all about this thread! Hope everyone is doing well and congrats to all who have had their precious little ones! I hope to be added to the babies born list soon!!! I'm getting really excited and not to mention impatient. :wacko:

Uh ohs!!! You're gonna have your baby really soon!! :D
Sooo Excited for you! :) Get as much rest as you can now.
First two weeks are really tough.
But you'll have your baby, and all of that won't really matter much. :)
It'll be the happiest days of your life!

Good luck! Hope your labor is smooth! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->