~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

lildreamy that dress looks lovely on her, where did you find that baby-sized shrug?! or is it part of the dress? :p

wishingforbub your lil man looks like a sweetie his cheeks are very rosy. i found my daughter 'changed colour' alot in the first year. she was white at first, then went tan, then light again and has now settled into a cream colour, funny looking back at photos and seeing how much they change!

Thank You! And it came with the dress luckily. I love it, she loves it too. She loves it soo much she tries to eat it. :dohh:

Worried about her and dresses when she gets a little older, she likes to pull it up over her head. Lol. :)

Someone asked me if I was babysitting Molly yesterday :(

awww coz she's a different colour from you? :( was it a stranger on the street that asked?
Unfortunetly there isn't much you can do about it... :hugs:

Awww. :[

I'm sorry to hear that.
Luckily no one here has asked me that yet.... but luckily we're in the military and alot of babies are mixed.

But I'm sure once we go back home, I'll experience the same thing. :/

Just wanted to let you all know my c-section is friday morning... 2 more days for me! Eeek!

yayaya had my baby..just wanted to share with you girls!!
:cloud9:

Olivia Marcella Stewart was born Sunday, 27th December at 1:15am
She was 38w 4d and weighed 8lb 4oz and 57cm long...we adore her!

Attachments

• mummy2.jpg
    mummy2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11
  • aww.jpg
    aww.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
  • bedtime.jpg
    bedtime.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
  • sleeping peacfully in her pod.jpg
    sleeping peacfully in her pod.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
  • ready for bed.jpg
    ready for bed.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10
Hello Everyone! I would love to join the group. My daughter is due May 11th. We are so excited to meet her. I am white and my husband is African-American. She is our first bundle of joy. So many gorgeous babies on here!!

Omg Jess! She looks like a little Princess!! She is sooo adorable! :]

& Good luck Blessed! EEK! Sooo excited for you! Cant wait for you to hold your precious baby in your arms. :]

Welcome to the group CJA! Adding you to the list! You guys look like you're going to have a gorgeous baby.

congratulations jessabella, shes gorgeous!

goodluck blessed - looks like your baby just about is going to be a 2010 baby :D

hi cja :)

I haven't posted in here in ages!
Hope everyone is well and enjoyed xmas! happy new year for tomorrows ladies![=

Just to say I'm having a little girl (please add to the list under xcookiedough 8th april :))

and.... I'm on double digits now! woohoo 99 days to go until my princess is in our arms! :D
XO

Oh wow so many babies are here now! I haven't been on this thread in ages, everybody's babies are absolutely gorgeous! Hope everyone is doing well. Ava is good, although she's dropped a bit of weight. At 5 weeks she was on the 91st percentile and at 10 weeks she was on the 75th (12lb 14oz) :( my HV said it's fine as long as she stays on there and doesn't get lower but I've been breastfeeding her more often anyway lol. Anyway here's some pics:

omg! look at that hair and those eyes! adorable!

its been way too long since I came here, but you all have gorgeous babies! here's a few pics of my Mollymaia <3

half Haitian, half Romanian <33333

i love th photo of her and daddy looking at each other! she has so much hair!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Happy New Year to you all!!

Happy New Year!! :)

Alexa is getting bad cradle cap again! A lady with a mixed baby told me to put baby lotion in her hair... I thought she was crazy at first... but i tried it anyway, and it has made 80% of it go away so far. :)

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Happy New Year!! :)

Alexa is getting bad cradle cap again! A lady with a mixed baby told me to put baby lotion in her hair... I thought she was crazy at first... but i tried it anyway, and it has made 80% of it go away so far. :)

Hope everyone else is doing great!

I heard baby oil too then use a gentle brush to loosen the flakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"