~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

im in, me and my OH have been together 9 yrs and were just ttc #1 were both soooo excited i dream about how beautiful our baby will be, i am white brittish/spanish my OH is black Bajan (barbados) i wish the stalk would hurry up i cant wate :)

Well look who showed up! Baby Sarai is here! :) So in LOVE!

I wrote her birth story for you guys to check out along with piccies! :cloud9:

Sarai is here!

yay .. CONGRATS..
Lildreamy I found out I am on team blue if you could update me on the front page... I think I found out while you were gone and having you lovely baby...

BLESSED! Your baby is absolutely GORGEOUS! :) Congratulations! :happydance:
& congratulations waiting2bmommy, can't wait to piccies! :)

Welcome to the group wanabeamama! :hugs:
Best of wishes to you!

& also congrats on team :blue: camishantel, updating it! :)

So News on Alexa, she did her first belly laugh!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :D
There is no sound that could make me happier! :)

aww how cute... I can't wait to hold my little Caleb.. I can't believe I have 90 days left.... so here is my questions... do you remember days when you were at my stage that you felt little to no movement?? I always worry then in like 2 days time everything seems fine.. I am a bigger girl and I have a anterior placenta so wondering if maybe it is the way he urns everyonce in awhile that is making it hard for me to feel anything>>

Around your stage I remember feeling my baby every now and then, some dasys I would feel her, some days I wouldn't. The doctor told me it depended on which wsy she was facing. If her back was against my tummy, I wouldn't feel much kicks, but if she turned and her feet towards my tummy then I would feel her more.

But in another month or two, you will feel your babies every move. :)
It's one of the best feelings ever. :)

I just get a little worried because everyone else is like I have felt pretty much everything since 22 weeks which apparently is normal.. but I AM A BIGGGGG GIRL and my placenta is in front so Dr. said it would be awhile before I felt anything.. then I started feeling and like you said some days I feel a lot and really strong and other days not so much and not so strong

That baby of yours will be moving around like crazy soon and you will definitely feel it! There's no greater feeling :) (unless its at your ribs, then that feeling is not so great :haha: )

so what race(s) did/are y'all putting on the birth certificate? i said other

good question! lol i guess we'll be putting "other" too

in the uk you don't have to put the race down on the birth certificate... i would probably pick other if i had to.

I hadn't even thought of that.... can you pick more than one or if there is more than one do you need to put other??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->