~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Awww! You both have such cute babies!! :D

They change so much and so fast! :p

& Ariana, Alexa's tummy is really dark too, I'm sure that's what color she will eventually be. :)

Sarai's legs are very tan.. im so jealous! lol

Can i Join? im due August 12th... my 1st born is mixed race im afrian & his dad is scotish/indian...my 2nd is half african again from me & my OH is Jamaican, Chinese & American x

such cute little pics... I know have about 56 days left before I meet my little man..

Oooh can I join? I'm due May 30 with a baby girl n im german scottish and a teeny bit chilean (1/16)and look caucasian (ill try to put a pic of us) n OH is hispanic (mexican).. I have been wondering who the babys gonna look like n can't wait til shes due!!

P.s. All of you have beautiful babies!!

Oooh can I join? I'm due May 30 with a baby girl n im german scottish and a teeny bit chilean (1/16)and look caucasian (ill try to put a pic of us) n OH is hispanic (mexican).. I have been wondering who the babys gonna look like n can't wait til shes due!!

P.s. All of you have beautiful babies!!

8 days until my 50% irish scottish german polish french russian, and 50% Mexican baby boy is due!! :haha:

Welcome YoungMummy08 and VeryV!

:happydance: Marlarky! Can't wait to see him! :)

8 days until my 50% irish scottish german polish french russian, and 50% Mexican baby boy is due!! :haha:

wow now that's a real mixture in a good way of course! :D Your post actually had DH and i talk about how much of a mix of nationalities our babies are gonna be :cloud9:

Welcome new ladies! And good luck Malarky can't wait to see your baby! :D

Well... Alexa got a stomach virus from me. :'(

She's getting a bit better now.

But I noticed when I was at the hospital, the doctor wrote down that she was African American as her race. How hard is it to put Bi-Racial!! >: (

But I noticed when I was at the hospital, the doctor wrote down that she was African American as her race. How hard is it to put Bi-Racial!! >: (

ugh!! those kinds of things are going to bother me quite a bit.... probably more than it should :nope:

ugh!! those kinds of things are going to bother me quite a bit.... probably more than it should :nope:

i told DH i might just put "Eurasian" on anything that asks for the "race" of the child :haha:

I put African American for my kids. Or if there zis an other option I write white/African American.

How does everyone make those photo strips for their signatures? I want one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->