~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

YAY FOR ARI TOO! :happydance:
AHH! All of our babies are so freakin cute!
Wishingforbub, I love your babies facial expression, too cute! I love when they raise their eyebrows and wrinkle up their forhead. :lol:
& Ariannasmama She looks like a little princess, love the bow too! I really need to start putting cute bows in Alexa's Hair. People still think she's a boy. :lol:

Blessed, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your signature! :haha: You have a really cute character! :D

Well I took some photos myself yesterday of Noah :) he was such a good boy- obviously the poses were a bit limited as his patience ran out. :)

So here are some :
Little Noah 262.jpg

Little Noah 265.jpg

Little Noah 266.jpg

Blessed what are your and DH's races? I find it so interesting how the genes mix :) when Noah was born he was soooo white and now he is getting chocolatey :) but he is still lighter skinned than me - i think he is somewhere in between DH and I.

My baby boy Aaron was born Feb 23 at 11:31pm. 7lb, 13oz. 20.5"long with a 12.5cm head. He is crazy mixed, I dont even know how you can get all of this into one person!! :haha:

From my side: 25% Irish, Scottish 25% Polish, German, French & Russian
and 50% Mexican on the DHs side.

Attachments

• AARON.jpg
    AARON.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
  • AARON3.jpg
    AARON3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • aaron4.jpg
    aaron4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AARON AND MOMMY.jpg
    AARON AND MOMMY.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AARON AND MOMMY2.jpg
    AARON AND MOMMY2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
aaaw Malarky congrats on your little boy :) He is Beautiful!!!!!!! xx enjoy every second of him! He is a great mix indeed xx

My baby boy Aaron was born Feb 23 at 11:31pm. 7lb, 13oz. 20.5"long with a 12.5cm head. He is crazy mixed, I dont even know how you can get all of this into one person!! :haha:

From my side: 25% Irish, Scottish 25% Polish, German, French & Russian
and 50% Mexican on the DHs side.
aww congratulations!! He looks like a very cute mix! :D
I can't wait to see what DH's and my kids will look like! :lol:

Leilani is getting on alot better with the baby now, she is actually playing with her :)
In the second picture she is telling her to look at the camera... :haha:

Attachments

• IMG00809.jpg
    IMG00809.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00811.jpg
    IMG00811.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00848.jpg
    IMG00848.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00849.jpg
    IMG00849.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
ARRGGGGHHHHHHH guys, i have to post this here even thouh I have posted it in two other spots, becuse I am just SOOO PISSED OFFFFF!!!! And its fitting, because of our bi racial -ness

We brought Aaron over to roberts moms house today and they like hogged him the whole time and I was like oh ok its just because hes cute and its her grandchild and they like to spend time with him
then later she decided to finally hand him over to me and she asked me to wake him up. Well the only way to wake him up is to undress him because hes such a deep sleeper. So okay it was like 75 degrees in her house and Im sweating and they have Aaron in a fleece outfit with a fleece blanket, socks hat AND gloves
its fucking so hot in there!
So I undress him and just have him in his socks and diaper to let him cool off a little and she starts bitching at me to put his clothes back on. Ummm excuse me last time I checked he is MY baby not yours! You didnt have more babies for a reason!
So whatever I took him intoherliving room still just in his diaper and socks and I put him on a blanket on the floor to give him some tummy time so he can practice lifting his head up and rolling over and stuff like that. Well she comes in and takes his clothes and grabs aaron and puts his clothes on saying "I told you to put his clothes back on!"
wtffff im ready to punch this bitch. So then hes on the blanket and he rolls over and shes so excited to see it and then he does it again but he was holding his head up this time so when he rolled he hit his head a little on the floor. Not hard at all, he didnt even whimper or nothing he was fine he was having fun, you could tell and she freaks out, picks him up and hand him to her niece and says "take him to the kitchen, away from her!"
omg I went in the kichen and said "give me my son I have to go home and get him to bed".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->