~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

ugh!! That would have pissed me off BEYOND belief...

i would have left the minute she demanded the clothes to be put on... :hugs:

agree with ^ don't know how you managed to stay there so long!

does she think he's 'her baby'?

btw, congrats wtt, just saw you are pregnant!!!

have a happy+healthy remaining 8months!

just wondering, how common this is;
my baby has monolids/ epicanthic folds (common in chinese people) over her eyes, neither me or hubby have this. He is bengali and i am mauritian. As far as he knows, his family is not mixed and i have white/french about 4 generations up on my dads' side.
it doesn't bother me i was just curious if this trait appeared in other mix children? my three year old was born with monolids but they dissapeared after a few days.

Attachments

• IMG00824.jpg
    IMG00824.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00825 (2).jpg
    IMG00825 (2).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00825.jpg
    IMG00825.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Eeeek! Finding this thread is well exciting! Your babies are just all so gorgeous! Makes me even more excited!

Me and my boyfriend are so happy to be having a baby, and she or he is going to be mixed race! I am white british and he is black caribbean. I can't put us together to think how our child will look as we're so different. We're just going to have to wait 6 months to find out, due 26 september.

I will be checking this thread to see your little cuties getting on!

xxxx

Congratulations wtt on your bfp

All of your babies are so beautiful ladies!
76 more days (maybe less) and I will finally get to meet my baby girl

my son has this also (monalids) im 1/2 italian 1/2 irish and his father is jamaican with no family history of any aisian ancestory on either side but his eyes are very 'chinese' looking! They are not as hooded as they were when he was a baby but he stil has them, i think it adds to his gorgeousness!!!!

sorry forgot 2 include a piccy!

Attachments

• h 008.jpg
    h 008.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
ARRGGGGHHHHHHH guys, i have to post this here even thouh I have posted it in two other spots, becuse I am just SOOO PISSED OFFFFF!!!! And its fitting, because of our bi racial -ness

We brought Aaron over to roberts moms house today and they like hogged him the whole time and I was like oh ok its just because hes cute and its her grandchild and they like to spend time with him
then later she decided to finally hand him over to me and she asked me to wake him up. Well the only way to wake him up is to undress him because hes such a deep sleeper. So okay it was like 75 degrees in her house and Im sweating and they have Aaron in a fleece outfit with a fleece blanket, socks hat AND gloves
its fucking so hot in there!
So I undress him and just have him in his socks and diaper to let him cool off a little and she starts bitching at me to put his clothes back on. Ummm excuse me last time I checked he is MY baby not yours! You didnt have more babies for a reason!
So whatever I took him intoherliving room still just in his diaper and socks and I put him on a blanket on the floor to give him some tummy time so he can practice lifting his head up and rolling over and stuff like that. Well she comes in and takes his clothes and grabs aaron and puts his clothes on saying "I told you to put his clothes back on!"
wtffff im ready to punch this bitch. So then hes on the blanket and he rolls over and shes so excited to see it and then he does it again but he was holding his head up this time so when he rolled he hit his head a little on the floor. Not hard at all, he didnt even whimper or nothing he was fine he was having fun, you could tell and she freaks out, picks him up and hand him to her niece and says "take him to the kitchen, away from her!"
omg I went in the kichen and said "give me my son I have to go home and get him to bed".

omg...you are a saint for not whooping her ass!:growlmad::hugs:

Really late but my baby boy Landon was born on Feb 11th at 1:49pm Via scheduled c-section due to him bring breech oblique. He was 8lbs 11.5oz and 21.5in. long. He is 50% white (French, German, Portuguese) and 50% Hispanic (Salvadoran) 100% Beautiful :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC02315.jpg
    DSC02315.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02356.jpg
    DSC02356.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02455.jpg
    DSC02455.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02528.jpg
    DSC02528.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
  • y.jpg
    y.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
EEK! Your little man is going to be a heart breaker!! So gorgeous! Congrats!

&congrats Wtt! :D Finalllly! woop woop!

And welcome to the group to the personICompletelyForgotWhatYourNameWas! :) --edited-- Tootsweets :p

AND jmuyrkuylug! You have alot of patience, I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue. How dare she snatch your baby from you! I would have been like a momma bear chasin a fool for stealing my baby. She woulda got mauled....

(Yea... I talk a big talk, but I probably would have just cussed her out and never went back...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->