~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Maybe I'll shave it off and give her a wig... :lol: I'm joking. :)
I just need to find a cute place that makes cute hair bands and stuff. :)
Anyone know of any good online stores that sell that stuff?

Oh yea... this is about all I can do...

A Pony tale! :lol:

I did the same 'palm tree' :)haha:) style with leilani. I think it looks cute...

:haha: it looks very cute and the hair is not in your face that way :thumbup:

At least she's got hair, Arianna is still a baldy :haha:. The small bit of hair she does have though is very fluffy, I think its gonna be really curly.

speaking of hair- little Noah is going bald hehe :) but now he seems to have a mix of dh's hair and mine. we'll have to wait and see :)

It's fun seeing which part of who our babies have!

And if ever Alexa has a SUPER bad hair day, I'm already Prepared.

I have a Onsie just like this one :haha:

Attachments

• hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2
That's such a cute onesie :) ^^
Noah has one that says: "my heart belongs to mummy" :) LOL

here are the latest of Noah :
He loves watching t.v so every morning when he gets up around 7am he comes into my bed and we watch some cartoons before daddy goes to work and Noah has another nap :)
Noo 002.jpg

Nooni 005.jpg

NK 004.jpg

our little man 283.jpg

AHHH!! He is so cute! so cute! so cute!!
He has the cutest facial expressions!! :)

and wtt :haha:

Sooo's Today I brought Alexa to a Dinosaur Park, and o an indoor baby swimming pool. Was such a great day! Will remember it forever.

Has anyone else brought their baby swimming yet?? This is our 3rd time. :blush:

He loves watching t.v so every morning when he gets up around 7am he comes into my bed and we watch some cartoons before daddy goes to work and Noah has another nap :)

he's adorable! and you look good too! did you do anything to lose weight or did it just come off naturally?

he's adorable! and you look good too! did you do anything to lose weight or did it just come off naturally?

thanks hun :) i am naturally skinny but gained quite a fair bit during pregnancy...17kg!!! in the first month i lost all but 5kg.. i do exercise though and did during my pregnancy too.so that I'm sure has helped i still have to tone my tummy and my hips have a bit more width lol... hopefully get there by the summertime! ;)

I'm not naturally skinny, and barely exercised while pregnant. I lucked out that it all fell off by 3 months. But I'm having trouble trying not to eat like a pregnant woman anymore. :rofl:

Oh!! Has anyone become really emotional after having a baby??? It;s like I cry at the end of every movie now!! :p

You are deff skinny & so pretty!

Lildreamy..I find that when I see DS smile or laugh then the tears come :)
You have taken Alexa swimming right? How was it? I am hoping to take DS for the first time soon. I used to be a swimming teacher so I'm not sure if I will take him to a swimschool just yet, but we have an indoor and outdoor pool so with this hot weather I think it's best to go indoors. I just can't find the swimmers nappies yet though- they're always out of stock! :)

hi Nic1107 and Tink1o5! you're toddlers are gorgeous!

fifideluxe- nice scan pic :) are you going to find out the gender?

i found out on tuesday.....ITS A GIRL!!!!! :cloud9:

Oh congrats hun!!!! How exciting!! Any names in mind?

thank you!! :hugs:

i like unusual names but pretty and feminine...

theres nothing yet i have fallen in love with :nope: but id appreciate suggestions!!!

:thumbup:

oooh i'm not sure..the names I have in mind might be a bit "boring" lol ;) There is a name : Asal pronounced "aah-saal" which means "honey"in persian :) ..if i think of any I will let you know. your children so far all have beautiful names :)

I'm not naturally skinny, and barely exercised while pregnant. I lucked out that it all fell off by 3 months. But I'm having trouble trying not to eat like a pregnant woman anymore. :rofl:

Oh!! Has anyone become really emotional after having a baby??? It;s like I cry at the end of every movie now!! :p

You are deff skinny & so pretty!

i was like that with my first child but not second. I can remember watching cartoons and crying at the end of them...

Congrats on team :pink: !!! :happydance:

& Alexa loves swimming... I haven't done the whole under water thing... I'm a bit scared to do something like that.

Just wanted to share a couple pics of Alexa and her BF lol... and a pic of us at the pool!

& Lindbulm :rofl: I cried at a cartoon too! :p

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 13
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 11
  • a4.jpg