Xbox players?

Me :)

Favourite games are Oblivion, Fable, Bioshock, Left4Dead and I'm now into my kinect games :)

Definite Xbox lover here! I actually got my OH into it recently. Favorite games include Fable II, Fable III, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, and most recently enjoying Kinect games: Your Shape (will come in handy when I'm getting back into shape after pregnancy I bet!) and Kinect Adventures.

I have a gold account, but don't really play online much. Feel free to add me though! My Gamertag is Ganiggle

Hubby recently got me into Call of Duty... I can't seem to get enough of it lately! haha

I only got an xbox 360 for christmas, but now I can safely say I'm obsessed. I love the fable games and COD black ops (even though I suck at it). Just started playing Dragonage: Origins which seems pretty cool.

Getting an xbox with a kinect on thursday for my birthday, SO CANT WAIIIIT. <3

xbox player here. I'm grudgingly sharing my copy of skyrim with OH right now.

xbox player here. I'm grudgingly sharing my copy of skyrim with OH right now.

Haha awesome, I am tempted to get Skyrim this weekend but am new to the elder scrolls... Is it easy enough? xD

It's easier than Morrowind, and has improved greatly since Oblivion. They learned some things about keeping things interesting when they did their Fallout sequels.

It's easier than Morrowind, and has improved greatly since Oblivion. They learned some things about keeping things interesting when they did their Fallout sequels.

Yeah I did have a go with someone elses copy of Oblivion and it was ok... I have heard this one is better so I am going to have to get it at some point, I'm sure.
Haha, never tried Fallout, however my OH loves it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->