Xbox players?

camocutie2006

Elijah's Mommy!
Reaction score
Anyone play xbox? i have gotten way into it *thanks hubby* wonderin if there is anyone else?!

My husband and I both play xbox. We don't have a gold account though. We're not really interested in playing online.
I'm a sucker for the lego games and FPS. My OH like FPS, hockey, and football games.

I play red dead redemption. resident evil 5 and some of the stuff ive dowloaded from xboxliv like uno and stuff like that. i hated it when the hubby first got it.. but i got rdr and i became addicted :blush: :haha:

I used to play it all of the time on xbox live....mainly just cod, but now im just not that interested anymore x

COD is def a great game. We recently got through Bioshock (we like to buy them later, when they're less expensive) and plan to pick up Bioshock2 soon.

Yeah thats how i am trying to be to up my collection of xbox games. is bioshock good? how hard or easy is it to play?

My OH is nuts for XBOX. I've never been able to get a hang of the controls :haha:

I thought it was a really cool game and not that difficult to play. Tricky in a few area's, but not anything that couldn't be managed eventually.

I love xbox! My OH couldn't believe I was just as much a gamer as her was! x]
One of my favourite things to do is watch him play CoD online, his temper tantrums amuse me so much! "DAMN CAMPERS!" is his usual rant. x]

I'm currently addicted to DragonAge: Origins however, I love RP games.

I love xbox! My OH couldn't believe I was just as much a gamer as her was! x]
One of my favourite things to do is watch him play CoD online, his temper tantrums amuse me so much! "DAMN CAMPERS!" is his usual rant. x]

I'm currently addicted to DragonAge: Origins however, I love RP games.

Mine too! Exact words! lol :haha::haha:

Hi ladies, just thought I would make myself feel at home a bit more by joining the geeky gaming room! :)

Yeah thats how i am trying to be to up my collection of xbox games. is bioshock good? how hard or easy is it to play?

Bioshock is a good game to play and not too difficult :) I have been playing this lately and found it really enjoyable, and slightly addictive!

I'm currently trying to finish all of the achievements in the game which certainly makes it a lot harder, but makes it more of a challenge!

Just about every game I play I intend to earn all of the achievements. Do any of you take Xbox this seriously?

Hi ladies, just thought I would make myself feel at home a bit more by joining the geeky gaming room! :)

Bioshock is a good game to play and not too difficult :) I have been playing this lately and found it really enjoyable, and slightly addictive!

I'm currently trying to finish all of the achievements in the game which certainly makes it a lot harder, but makes it more of a challenge!

Just about every game I play I intend to earn all of the achievements. Do any of you take Xbox this seriously?

im attempting to be. my hubby is solike that. he has all but like one or 2 achievments on AC Brotherhood!

AC Brotherhood isn't really my sort of game, although I might take a look when it comes down in price. A friend of mine in Florida has got all of the single player achievements in it though.

I use a website called True Achievements (www.trueachievements.com) which makes getting all the achievements in a game that much more addictive! If you sign up to the site it will track your XBL account and update every few hours with any achievements you get. You can set up friends using their XBL names and it will then show you what they have done, and compare you to them (which results in "I have to go and get this many points now to overtake them"!).

Maybe I take it a little too seriously though! :p

Has anyone played the new Dorito's Crash Course game on XBLA? Its completely FREE, and is annoyingly addictive!! You should try it :)

omg i have been a bit addicted to dorritos crash course! :haha: i know my dh would probably like that true achievemnts site and i will pass it on to him! there is a game called harmsway that is free as well

I've been playing consoles for years now - had a ps2 when i was younger, then an original xbox, then bought the 360 2 years ago. When my husband moved in with me, we bought another 360 because we weren't good at sharing it :haha: and it meant we could play online games together.

My favourite games are Fallout 3 & New vegas, Oblivion, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 1, Red Dead Redemption, The Hitman Series, Gears of War 1 & 2.

Me & Joe are proper srs business gamers lol, theres always a new game coming out that we want so we trade one in to get the new one at a lower price - dunno how we'll afford this when baby comes!! :haha:

My OH and I both love games and Xbox is both our favourite console... so much so that we bought a second one for upstairs so we can both play in the evenings when LO is in bed :D

I'll give anything a whirl really except for most sports games. Recently I've been playing the Mass Effect games (can't wait for the third one to come out next year!!) and also finished Enslaved :D

Ohhh I am obsessed with AC Brotherhood online. We're level 50 now :happydance:
I use Mike's online account. He plays on loads of different games.

xx

It is so addictive. I just played on it and came 2nd :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back