Xl seat Quinny buzz in juice and pink?

Janis

Reaction score
Hi, Norway calling:)
I just purchased Quinny Buzz, brand new in pink/juice.
(does anyone have an idea about the year modell?)

I cannot find any info about xl seat in this colour.
So, maybe you girls in England have knowledge:flower:

I love my Quinny Buzz.

The XL seat is a big piece of material, that is shaped, to go over the seat unit, in order to make the seat unit longer, for bigger toddlers.

u would prob need to post a pic to determine the year model as u cant tell unless looking at it. and as said above the xl is for older children, tells u here about it https://www.quinny.com/ot-en/strollers/buzz-3 and i love my buzz to, best buy i made. Kx

Thanks :) I know about the xl seat, but i cannot find it in this colour.
This is my buzz.
Another question.. the memory foam has to be removed to put on the xl seat?

Attachments

• Mars 2010 089 - Kopi.jpg
    Mars 2010 089 - Kopi.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
No, you place the XL cover over the existing seat.

I have the Buzz 4, 2009 model & it came with the XL seat cover.

So I presume your Buzz 3 didnt come with the seat cover? I think your Buzz is 'Roller Pink':
https://www.mothercare.com/Quinny-B...2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44351031&mcb=core#productInfo

This link says it comes with the additional larger 2nd stage seat unit for children from 18 months.

Hope this is of help.

I dunno if Ive seen the orange and pink Buzz over here recently. When I bought mine in 2008 they were about.

Thanks for replying :)
It`s not rollerpink.
The chassi says 06 modell..but I cannot get it right, cause the foam didt exist in 06.
It didt come with the xl seat. But I have read that its possible to get a hold on the seat, even for the models for 07.

I have tried to get contact with Dorel, without luck. Maybe cause I am from Norway. The "dealer" for Quinny here in Norway does not have a clue.. not even the babyshops:wacko:

Here is a picture of the XL seat cover: its a different fabric, as apposed to the memory foam on seat unit:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Quinny-Buzz-...hair_Accessories_parts_ET?hash=item3a59c35755

Thanks.
It seems to be hard to fint this seat in pink. :(

Hi,

Not sure if this helps you as it might not be the right pink shade for your quinny but there are lots on ebay at the mo in strawberry red..??!

also, does anyone know if you have an older model of the quinny eg. 06 or 07 will the extension seats still fit?

Hi,

Not sure if this helps you as it might not be the right pink shade for your quinny but there are lots on ebay at the mo in strawberry red..??!

also, does anyone know if you have an older model of the quinny eg. 06 or 07 will the extension seats still fit?

Thats what i mean. I have seen the strawberry colour, but not irl. I have no idea if its goes to the orange colour.
I have read that the 07 mod, didt come with the xl seat. But after it became standard, it was made xl seats to 07 mod.
The xl seat does not fit older mod. than 06.

When I bought the Buzz, I was told that it was 09 mod. Wrong:growlmad:
Found out later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"