Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

With my second i used those sea sick bands they go on your wrists and hit a pressure point and they seemed to help me :) good to know about the progestrone daisy i did'nt know what the normal was so when I get mine back today I know what to look for :)
When did everyones cramping subside? I noticed yesterday I didnt have much only the constipation discomfort hoping this is ok

My cramping and backache got better later last week & last weekend. I still have a bit of cramping - but its not like it was. With Megan I had cramping most of first tri though so I'm sure it will be coming back for me!

I feel worse today - more nausea, dizzy, bb's hurting worse, burping all morning - LOL wonderful. Last night as I went to bed I told dh I felt pretty good and didnt really feel pregnant. He said be careful what I say ... lol - he was right - I woke up feeling crummy!

Daisy I have to say yay for ms lol Its def. a sure sign your preggo :)
I got my number back its 232 not only did it double it tripled :)

mommax - congrats on the great numbers!

daisy - thx for the info about hcg & progesterone. My dr isn't going to see me until May 11th, but my sister works in the lab at a fertilzation clinic and tested my bloods. (She is the best! She's not really supposed to do it for me, but her and her lab partner brought me in right away.) She is going to run them again on Monday, so now I just wait and see.

NDH - Congrats! I'm also petite and my dh is a big guy. Dh was a 10 lb baby too and my sister was 10 lbs 14 oz (ouch). My first child was a nice 7 lbs 4 oz. I hope that yours will be smaller too!

Thanks everyone for the ms advice. I'll take the crummy feeling for a healthy baby (as we all will). Still having a bit of cramping, tingling nipples, and so bloated I've grabbed a pair of maternity sweats! I think it's just a lot of gas :blush: so hopefully it'll go down soon (sorry TMI).

mimomma thats awsome of your sister :) I too have a hubby who was over 10lbs and my third child was 9lbs 3 weeks early aahhh! I have csections so they take them 2 wweeks early and with my last i had such back pain and head aches that the dr. gave in and gave me a early section thank god he did aother week he would have been huge! oh the first trimester and all of its aches and pains one day at a time we will be in the second before we know it :)

Thanks for the assurance mimomma. I really don't want a big baby cause I'd like a natural birth if possible. 7lbs 4 oz seems like a nice size haha.

I'll have to find out from MIL how big DH actually was when he was born. He doesn't think he was actually that big a baby so maybe there's hope :haha:

I now already have my first two onesies, a couple hats and a couple other things as we told my parents tonight and my ever prepared mom made up a gift bag from things she's been collecting for years as she finds things on sale (she's been so ready to be a grandma for years, but my dad has only realised he's ready to be a grandpa for a couple of months).

NDH you have been trying to conceive for 27 cycles?

Yep. Well not necessarily trying for the whole time, but hoping and certainly not preventing.

It feels so good to be here now :)

Yep. Well not necessarily trying for the whole time, but hoping and certainly not preventing.

It feels so good to be here now :)

WOW lady huge congrats!!!!! I thought my 7 months was long enough lol you must be on :cloud9:, I know I still dont feel like this is real I cant wait for a bump and US so I know that there really is a baby in there lol Im def. having alot of growing pains so hopping that belly comes soon :)

Congrats on the hcg numbers mommax!!! Great news!!!

NDH - wow - you must just be so thrilled - I didnt realize you had been trying that long either.

So as far as baby's sizes - my relatives all warned me about their 10 lbs babies they had so I was so worried early on. Well with my blood pressure issues through pregnancy Megan was not growing a lot. They had a name for it which I forget. At 36 weeks & 6 days they did another ultrasound (I had lots - some for growth, some for checking fluid levels) they thought she would only be 4 1/2 -5 lbs & that she had stopped growing so they thought it best to induce. She was born at 37 weeks exactly weighing 5 lbs 14oz. I was so relieved & thought that seemed fine for weight as if she would have been closer to 40 weeks she would possibly been bigger. My placenta was small though - so they now assume the same will happen with this baby. She was down to 5 lbs 5oz when we left the hospital & grandma's went out and bought her some premie clothes. So I guess I dont have to worry about the big babies - I just want to make sure they grow enough!!

I already know I'll be induced early- and with how that went last time - I already know I want an epidural. So at least I have a plan this time - which will make it a bit less scary than last - I was so nervous about Megan being born early. They said during most of 3rd tri that we were biding time trying to get to 37 weeks - which when you are in 3rd tri it makes you worry even more!

mimomma - Yay for having a great sis that will do that for you! I'm also bloated ... and dont think there's really anything too tmi - as we are all going through this! :hugs:

NDH - I think it is so cute that your mom had a full gift of clothes ready for you! That is really sweet!

Hope everyone is doing really well today! I'm still carrying a basketball of bloat. I saw my sister and BIL last night and they were literally crying over how big my stomach looks. They're convinced that it's baby and not bloat. I'll have to try to put a pic up so you ladies can see. (It's bloat, but it is pretty funny!) I guess this is what happens with a 5th pregnancy.:shrug:

Are you ladies planning on finding out the sex? I've found out with all my others, but am considering waiting since this will be my last baby. I might ask my dr about induction (to try to avoid the hospital at x-mas). I was induced with my oldest 2 and went into labor naturally with my 3rd. Do you think they'll induce if there is no reason?

I would love to be team :yellow: but DH wants to find out. I don't know if I should offer staying :yellow: for this one in return for finding out every other time, or other way around, that if we find out this time in future I get the say whether we do or don't... lol.

Mimomma i would love to see your bump pic :) I think the more kids we have the sooner we get a bump! and I dont have the will power to not find out the sex lol im already excited to find out!
daisy thanks for the pillow Idea it helped a ton! never had to do it this early but def. worked :)
How is everyone doing today? its supper rainy here and im getting ready for easter we have everyone over every holiday which is nice its no fun dragging 3 kids out on holidays when they really want to be in there own enviroment :) my right hip is totally killing me today like in the back kinda going into my butt lol I just said to hubby this is going to be a painfull pregnancy

urgh ive got a mega bloat bump today! i feel so sluggish. but i love that i look pregnant even if it isnt a baby bump :haha:

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
omg girl I love it and yeah who care baby or gas it still looks cute :)

Agreed - Cute bump ljo!!! I had a sweatshirt on this morning & thought OMG - I look pregnant!!! How is that possible?!!? I took Megan to the town easter egg hunt - it was cold & icky out but I bundled her up as its the first easter in our new town. Well the smallest age group was 1-3 year olds. She ended up with 2 plastic eggs w/ some tootsie rolls (which she cant eat!) and then they made them give the actual eggs back! Most of the 3 year olds ended up with tons of eggs - but the youngest ones didnt know enough of what was going on. Megan would get all excited & see an egg right in front of her & by the time she reached down to get it someone else had run by and grabbed it! :dohh: Think maybe we'll have to do our own tomorrow!

I was supposed to have easter here at our house- but convinced mil to do it instead so that I didnt have to clean house & cook for everyone. THank goodness cause I'm tired! We are going over after Megan's nap vs spending the whole day over there.

Mimomma - where are you from? I dont think the dr's at my hospital will induce for just xmas.

mommax - glad the pillow worked! My backpain last night went down my butt too- reminded me of sciatic pain from later in pregnancy. Dont know what that was all about - its gone today. DH gave megan her bath last night & got her ready for bed. That helped me out! How old are your kids?

We are for sure finding out the sex. It was a highlight of my pregnancy with Megan. I cant NOT find out - Im too impatient!

We were supposed to go to an egg hunt at SIL house today but Imogen was asleep and I didn't want to wake her so missed it! But I don't think she'd get it! She'd find one egg and carry on to eat it there and then! Ha ha! Xx

Happy Easter Ladies! Hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families.

ljo - Cute bump pic!

Daisy - I'm in Michigan. I don't think the dr will induce me early either. Hopefully I can convince them to strip my membranes a bit early, then get to walking. We'll see...

Alright here is my picture, 5+1. Didn't want to show bare belly as it is so incredibly white from the winter:blush:

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Loving the bump pics already. Can't wait for mine, though I know I have ages to go before it's more than bloat. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->