Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

Happy easter to all you wonderful preggo ladies :)

Good morning and hope everyone had a great Easter! We went to my uncle's house and I had the hardest time hiding my bloat from everyone.:haha:

I have been noticing, after going to bathroom, mucus on tp. It's clear and not a ton. I think it's normal, but I have been so dry since ovulating that it's been a bit concerning. Are any of you experiencing this? I'm sorry to sound so crazy, it's so hard not to overanalyze everything.

How is everyone feeling? Hope you are all well.

Mimomma dont think i think your crazy becasue i over analyaze EVERYTHITHG!!!! I cant wait until my US next tuesday to see my lil bean in my uterus since my biggest worry is ectopic :( But I do believe that mucus is ok i dont have it yet but you are a few ahead of me :) Im just feeling pretty fat these days lol and its weird becasue I actually lost 5 punds since finding out i was preggo uhhh who would have thought lol So today im going for anothe set of betas becasue I have had a freak out and called the dr. this weekend, nothing major just what my mom thinks is sciatic lol but hey Im such a worrier that I would love to see what my numbers are :)

I've had sciatic pain with all 3 of my previous pregnancies...ouch! It's pretty uncomfortable. I hope it eases up for you soon. That's great that you are getting your betas ran again. Let us know how they turn out! I hope I can get my sister to run mine again today/tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I haven't lost an ounce since finding out, more likely gained a few.:winkwink:

I am due December 30th with baby number three. I have a two year old whos birthday is february 3rd 2009 and I just had a baby February 1st 2011 both boys. Now not even three months later I am pregant again!:shock: Irish twins! I cannot seem to get out of having winter babies! ha ha ha. I would definatly not mind at all having another boy. All I want is to have one girl at some point. I love boys so much, but I just want to experiance the other side of things too.

Hi

Im due Dec 20th, had thought it was 15th, but first scan measured small which fits with my late OV tbh - eek!

Hi

Im due Dec 20th, had thought it was 15th, but first scan measured small which fits with my late OV tbh - eek!

Welcome to both you ladies:hi: My sister has pcos and has been tryign for like 3 years so I know your journey was hard but congrats your here and preggo!!!!!

SOooo I got my beats back and they are 4435!!!! im so excited!!

mommax - Congrats! Those are amazing #s!:thumbup:

Welcome cranberry and momof2 and congrats on your BFPs!

Woo hoo booked my early scan for when I'm 8weeks! It's on 14th may at 9.55am. X

aww guys I'm leaving... think I must have had faulty tests :( all the best everyone xx

Faye Welcome and cngrats!
Ljo yay you must be sooo excited to have your scan, mine is earlier then yours its may 3 and im sooo excited since my betas are so high im hoping to see LO heartbeat

momof2boys how are you feeling today? I got a headache yesterday and today ugh its killing me!

momof2boys how are you feeling today? I got a headache yesterday and today ugh its killing me!

Super tired mostly:sleep:. no nasea yet, but theearliest I had it was 5 weeks and I am a couple days away from that. I just hope it is not as bad as last time cause I lost 25 lbs in a couple months. man I was feeling horrible! I hope ya feel better! try to get some rest and drink plenty of water.

Super tired mostly:sleep:. no nasea yet, but theearliest I had it was 5 weeks and I am a couple days away from that. I just hope it is not as bad as last time cause I lost 25 lbs in a couple months. man I was feeling horrible! I hope ya feel better! try to get some rest and drink plenty of water.

Yeah I think its a bit early for me yet to have nausa too, I notice if i drink alot of water I dont cramp as much and it helps my back and head ache too thankfully :) I wish i could lose 25 lbs lol nothing holds me back from eating my lovely daughter just informed me i have extra skin on the back of my legs :blush: which I knew they were a little out of shape but man she is critical.

Yeah I think its a bit early for me yet to have nausa too, I notice if i drink alot of water I dont cramp as much and it helps my back and head ache too thankfully :) I wish i could lose 25 lbs lol nothing holds me back from eating my lovely daughter just informed me i have extra skin on the back of my legs :blush: which I knew they were a little out of shape but man she is critical.

Yeah I wish I could loose 25 lbs when I am not pregnant. Why cant I do that? :shrug: hahaha. Wow she is critical, just wait till you are in the last part of your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->