Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

Hello Ladies.

May I join your little group?
My EDD is the 19th so I think I just make it into the Xmas bracket?! No doubt it'll change on 12 week scan. This is number 2 for me & took me 5 cycles to conceive after Implanon removal & a chemical the cycle before this one. I haven't been to the docs yet as he is away till next week (how inconsiderate of him to have a holiday while I'm preggers!! Lol). But I have been taking hpt's every now & then & lines are really dark so I'm guessing that means all go! He refused me bloods at 4 weeks so I am going to ask to have them next week as I am also going to ask for thyroid levels to be checked as mother has a thyroid condition! So....

How is everyone feeling? Groggy?

DaisyBee - So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome Ebony and Katie, the more the merrier. :flower:

Patti - That is great news about your #s! And glad they were wrong about the chemical. It sounds as if they were pretty insensitive...sorry. I'm sorry to hear your husband was just deployed. I'll pray for his safe return and I hope this pregnancy is a breeze for you.

Daisy - You've been on my mind. I'm really hoping that they can get you some answers.:hugs:

I've unfortunately still been getting really nauseous and exhausted. I fell asleep at 6:30 last night! And I've been waking up every morning at 3:30. My dr appt isn't until May 11th, so it's just the horrible wait now. I've pulled out my after baby jeans and am wearing maternity tops and scarves to try to hide the bloat. :haha:

Hope everyone is well & has a great weekend.

Hi and welcome to all the new girls congrats on your BFP!!!
Mimomma thats so funny scarves to hide the bloat i hope its working for you girl :) in a few weeks do you plan to let the great news out?
I was wondering if anybody is noticing there bbs are not as sore anymore? im not complaining that mine are not sore by all means just curious if thats normal lol yes im a worry wart. Im really good in the am I wake up very mild nausa but I have energy its around lunch that I need a nap desperately!!!

Mine are still killing me. Its all normal for pregnancy tho, enjoy some aerobics while it lasts! I can't even do aqua aerobics without holding onto the girls :haha:

Momma, mine haven't even really been sore at all. Only when DH leans on them or something. Symptoms will come and go apparently so don't worry.

Mine are still killing... Any bouncing hurts lol. I even have a pillow for them :haha:

Mine don't hurt at all this pregnancy and that was the first sign in my last one! I think breastfeeding has kind of taken the feeling out of them. And they grew bigger right away last time too, but they are still tiny and non existent right now!

So funny how the symptoms are different for us all. Mine were not that sore until yesterday. Not as sore as I remember them with dd but sore enough!

wow that is sooo funny our symptoms are all very different :)

So now my 4 year old is throwing up. Yuck. I feel so bad for them because they have no idea what is good/bad for them. She kept trying to drink milk, then would throw it up. This is not fun. And even more gross is that I can't stop eating. I have a huge appetite. I would think I'd be too grossed out by the smell/sound/sight of her being sick.

Hope everyone is doing great today. And hope no one else gets sick in our house.

Aww sickness bugs are awful :( there was was one going around up here but luckily we didn't catch it.

My appetite has diminished :( & everythings making me nauseous. All I actually fancy is fruit, veg & breads! Tried having a McDonalds yesterday but couldn't eat it & ended up having a fruit bag! Ha, this made me sad.
Also if I stay up too late I get a migraine. Wth is that about?

So now my 4 year old is throwing up. Yuck. I feel so bad for them because they have no idea what is good/bad for them. She kept trying to drink milk, then would throw it up. This is not fun. And even more gross is that I can't stop eating. I have a huge appetite. I would think I'd be too grossed out by the smell/sound/sight of her being sick.

Hope everyone is doing great today. And hope no one else gets sick in our house.

My 6 year old had that thursday night and he is just now feeling better! It was horrible he was up every 15 min puking yuck! I hope your lil one gets bette soon its really horrible when they get sick they just dont know whats going on :( so im off to my moms to celebrate my bday which is tomorrow woot woot 29 baby!!!! lol she is cooking me dunch lol (lunch dinner) whcih is great since im so tired and blah lately i havent wanted to cook at all!!! the only time I have energy is in the am by afternoon im toast! and my ms really doesnt kick in till the afternoon either weird!

Aww sickness bugs are awful :( there was was one going around up here but luckily we didn't catch it.

My appetite has diminished :( & everythings making me nauseous. All I actually fancy is fruit, veg & breads! Tried having a McDonalds yesterday but couldn't eat it & ended up having a fruit bag! Ha, this made me sad.
Also if I stay up too late I get a migraine. Wth is that about?

I get migraines in the evening too! not sure whats up with that :shrug:good ole hormones lol

I went off vanilla yogurt yday, any other yogurt is fine. V odd. Im off eggs and tuna which is shit tbh as Im a crap cook and thats about the only protein I can make myself. Scoffing nuts at the moment as I cant get DH to cook for me 9 times a day!

Good thing that youre off the junk tbh, I read a study which said that junk food made for stupid toddlers :rofl:

Happy Birthday Mommax!:cake:

Cranberry - It's funny how food preferences are so different for everyone. Are all vanilla flavors off for you or just yogurt? I have to eat eggs every morning or I get sick. It's so weird. I've always thought that we crave what the baby needs. Guess mine needs eggs!

Katie & Mommax - I got the dreaded nightime headache/migraine last night, but I think it was from such a crazy day! Unfortunately as preggers, we just have to suffer the headaches/migraines. I remember having them so bad with my first that I ended up in the hospital getting baby checked. Everything was fine & got to get a free scan. The neurologist pretty much said too bad, wrote me a prescription for Tylenol 3 (which I never took), and told me to come see him when I wasn't pregnant or nursing.

Just an update on my kids (long story). My daughter stopped vomiting in the morning around 7:30 and made a quick recovery. Around lunchtime my 4 (dd) & 2 (ds) year old were sitting on our barstools (cannot keep them off) and were fighting over a stuffed animal. DD lets go, DS falls off & hits head on wood floor. After he stopped crying, I finished making lunch & had them sit at table. Found DS sleeping on a chair (not normal) so I brought him to table where he laid his head down. Called pediatrician's office & while waiting for call back he started vomiting! We ended up in the ER for 2 hours where he had to get a CAT scan and examined. No skull fracture or bleeding. Thank God he is ok. I'm not sure how much more my pregnancy nerves can take.:wacko:

So today I'm hoping for a nice, quiet, relaxing day where I can just be nauseous and not be able to stop eating all day. Hope you are all feeling great!

Mimomma thanks for the happy birthday :) you poor thing your kids are really putting you through the ringer! did your son have a concusion? I hope everyone is back to normal today and you can have a normal day and hey maybe squeeze a nap in lol i just woke up told the kids I will take them into school late,for some reason I dont want to get up in the am anymore once I do im fine until noon but its soooo hard lol Have a great day everyone!!!

I know paracetamol is a bit crap for migraines but it is safe to take while preg. Might bung you up a bit so Id probably think twice before taking it regularly.

Did some baby shopping today. Went to a carboot sale and got one of those make a hand print out of clay things for £2. There were a few cots but I wasnt sure so didnt think it was worth possibly wasting £10 even tho they were cheap.

Then we went to look at prams so I can look out for one on ebay. Think we're decided on the M&P Urbo or the Sola, will have to see what comes up because I aint paying £300 for a pram ><

Also got one of those Johnson and Johnson baby bath boxes for half price. Nice purple box with all bath thingies in. Theres no hiding it now, Im jinxing it and I dont care :p Balance is being restored, I worked for this so its sticking!

No more bank holidays tho now, back to work for us all, boo. How will we cope without our mid afternoon naps :(

Wow bargains galore! We've pretty much told everyone or they have figured it out thanks to my bloat, ideally didn't want many to know till first scan but there's nothing we can do lol. I also got my first baby purchase the other day, a teeny tiny AC/DC top, I know I'm probably jinxing myself but I just couldn't resist!

Had my scan today and saw my little sea monkey in the perfect spot and it already had a heartbeat of 112 :) im sooooo happy and thankfull!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->