xmas day with the ex :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
my daughter's dad wants to come round on xmas morning. I have said its fine but to be honest its the last thing I want. I know I should be thinking of my lil girl and she will want her dad there when she opens her presents but the thought of being all jolly with him on xmas day of all days is just so not appealing. Plus, he will then be going off to get drunk with his mates and his girlfriend, while I stay home and clean up the mess. I'd rather have a stress free day but I just know I cant stop him from coming really :cry:. He will have the whole of xmas to go out and be merry with his new life and I will be stuck at home holding the baby (well, the nearly 3 yr old). Why do men have it so easy.

Well willl you be left to tidy? Just carry on your day as you would have ...he has to fit in with you but hes there to see his daughter not take advantage?

As for jolly with him won't it be because your both happy your spending Christmas with your daughter something you both are apart of end of day? You don't have to be jolly for him but him being there doesn't have to be a disaster?

Enjoy your day with your daughter its great when parents can be in the same room together and not ush the other one out. x

I know you are right wobbles. Its just such a nightmare atm. Im being selfish by thinking this way. It will prob go ok.. after all he will only be here a few hours I expect (a few too many for my liking tho lol). Oh well. Christmas is for kids and I know its what amelia will want. I will have to cope :) xxx

Sounds more like anxiety than selfish ...can't imagine its easy spending these days with the ex at all but definately to work round you and don't panic yourself that he will be there :D

I'm more worried bout how I'm gonna feel after, than how it will be when he is there. I dont wanna be with him at all (I ended it) but he has moved on and I feel like I'm stuck with no life. I'm sure he will do his upmost to tell me what a great day he is gonna have once he leaves my house. Then I'm stuck feelin lonely with no man. LoL its just me being stupid. I will be okay. Just gotta enjoy it.. me and my girl :) Anyway, we are gonna have the most fun.. playin with all those toys. pah, he can bugger off to the pub but nothin beats the party we are gonna have in that peppa pig wendy house :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"