Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

yaaayy another one coming

sam do you think we might be better getting the tram to victoria? no traffic and no walk to the station!!

Oh I don't see any reason why i can't make it - can I come please? x

yaaay it will be great to see you and Charlie again Vicky! xxx

Oh by the way ladies, my manager asked me to pop in work on Tuesday, i worked at Manchester Central School of English, just opposite Primark, i'm definitely coming to the meet, but i might be a couple of minutes late. Just thought i would let you know xxxx can't wait!

Blige yay that be great, hope I dont get stuck in traffi muhaa primark it is then :rofl:

Hey, sorry i know its late but would i be able to come? :D:D xx

yeah ok ^

Im working girlies sorry! Maybe is now a no! Lets hope lot's of you turn up though! Get some piccies

Oh I don't see any reason why i can't make it - can I come please? x

yaaay it will be great to see you and Charlie again Vicky! xxx

Oh by the way ladies, my manager asked me to pop in work on Tuesday, i worked at Manchester Central School of English, just opposite Primark, i'm definitely coming to the meet, but i might be a couple of minutes late. Just thought i would let you know xxxx can't wait!

I know, can't wait to meet your LO!!! x

Me too.. be nice to get out of the house! im sure ive been stuck to the couch breastfeeding for the last 6 weeks! haha :D

xx

Sorry girls, after making such a big deal about coming i wont be able to make it on Tue :(

Hope you all have fun X

Laura (babyshambelle) has asked us to let you all know that she won't be able to make the meet.

Can't believe it's tomorrow, it's come round so quick. I'm really hoping it doesn't rain or I'll be swimming there.

Me plus 2 ...train leaves at 7:16 and gets to manchester victoria at 10:07 ...hope i reconise u all :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->