Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

ohhh ive just realised, i'll be in uni!!!

i dont suppose we could change it to the second?? i can still come 1st if it cant be changed, i will just skive, its just that it'll be close to my exams and i shouldnt really be skiving :dohh:

x

awww i cant do the second as ill be in work i get mon and tues off

so the 30th november could be done if you want ellie?

no im meant to be in even more on mondays haha, i'll just skive, i only have one lecture on tues anyway :blush:

im so naughty

:rofl:

x

Oooh, oooh ...

If Andrew is out by then, we might just come along! And if he's not, then I might still come!

But I'll say no to the pressie swap, as it might well be our first outing and I won't have a chance to go shopping.

oh marleysgirl i hope hes out by then id love to see yuor little man :)

what part of manchester are you
xx

oh marleysgirl i hope hes out by then id love to see yuor little man :)

what part of manchester are you
xx
Officially, we're in Gorton. But according to some databases, we're in Abbey Hey (just). And if I walk for 5 mins to the Ashton Old Road, we're in Openshaw. Confusing to a newbie! I've only been here since Feb.

i know ashton old rd i used to live in openshaw years ago lol :)

Oh, I might come along if I'm welcome. I'l check trains and things and get back to you :)

Just checked, would probably get on the bus as I've been to Manchester on the bus before so have an idea where I'd be going. Count me in for the meet, but I'll probably opt out of the gift swap because I'll be skint!

Oh, I might come along if I'm welcome. I'l check trains and things and get back to you :)

Just checked, would probably get on the bus as I've been to Manchester on the bus before so have an idea where I'd be going. Count me in for the meet, but I'll probably opt out of the gift swap because I'll be skint!

yay!! you'll have to bring him in my nappy so i can see it in action :lol:

x

I want to go plllleeeeeeeeeeaaassseee! Dissapeared for awhile but im back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->