Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

Me....Jacqui....Lauren_Kate......and the whole of maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanchester
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha:

sorry just that noone came last time! But we had a great time!!!

oh and don't park in the arndale if your staying all day! it cost me and jacqui £21 for 6 hours :shock:

awww sammie i really wanted to come to the gs mweet but as ross was in work noone would look after my brood at thwe weekend

updated list to add jacqui x

You better all come to this one!!!

Load of buggers left us three to it:growlmad: We did have a scream though...

You know me though, not to miss out on an oppurtunity of shopping!!:happydance:

Im deffo coming, you cant keep me away from christmas decs!!!!

jac...how wedoing this one....with prams omg! carrying myself by the end of day was mad!!! but jac i means cars wise, wont fit 2 prams in my boot :rofl: and i aint "slinging" madam all day!

I don't actually know where the arndale centre is :blush: anyone else going on the train from Liverpool way? xx

princessellie and missy are getting the train from liverpool way i think :) ill meet anyone who needs at the train station anyhow x i cant wait to see all the babies again

jac...how wedoing this one....with prams omg! carrying myself by the end of day was mad!!! but jac i means cars wise, wont fit 2 prams in my boot :rofl: and i aint "slinging" madam all day!

Oh you dumbass...I have a bus..you remember..room for four bloody prams in there:rofl:

that means you will have to navigate!

yep im coming from liverpool way, am in st helens and train passes through station down the road from me!

I'm thinking I will have to get the bus to Liverpool from where I am and then get the train from there xx

we should think of a meeting place in the arndale girls, any preferences??

im think maybe starbucks outside the massive next?

no idea, i dont know where that is haha

but then im meeting u at station anyway so i doubt it matters lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh