Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

Erm.... Just to let you all know I'll probably get lost! Never been on my own before - I'll take some number beforehand I think and phone you when I'm stuck somewhere. :)

will check hubbys shifts and see x

EDIT ...Checked he is working :( ....my mate gets bk off her holidays tuesday i shall see if she can have Ethan for the day as i dont fancy taking both LO all that way on train on my own

yeah im starting to think LO all way to manc in car seat, in pram all day, and all way home in car seat isnt a good plan. OH had her last time as was a weekend. We shall see though as i loved manc

im sure i looked it up on google last time lol

"closest train to arndale" :haha:

and victoria came up

:lol: Trainline says oxford street or picadilly no victoria ? will lookk again x

£32 return ..need to book soon before it goes up ...will let u all know wenesday give my friend a day to get over her holidays before buggin her

oh please come serina :)

best stn to get off is picadilly im meeting ellie and a few others there :)

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071125092222AAyBa1Z

knew id seen it somewhere, but then again it was a yahoo answer lol

tbh all 3 stns are within 10 mins walk maybe oxford st is about 15, but picadilly is the biggest and easiest for people to get to i think

I wondered what had happened to the TC thread, Takes me about the same time to get to either on a bus. Hopefully shoukd be able to come.

maffie you can get the bus with me if you fancy? we go from the same stop :lol:

unless youre meeting me at the train station thers a massive Next store in the arndale with a starbucks right facing whats say we meet there at 11 30 and we can have a brew and give los some lunch??

I'll meet you at the station, but that sounds like a good plan hun :thumbup:

oooh I love a good starbucks (coffee addict)

I'm looking forward to getting Noah out into town.

Ok I maybe mad but as it stand i have no babysitter so will be me and two lo,s 1 6 month 1 2 on the train to manchester ..pram buggyboard ...guess i wont be buying much :haha:

To make it easier i may get on the one train that leaves my village and come back on only train that comes back ...I would arrive at manchester victoria at 10:07 ...then to find my way to the shopping centre ...then would have to catch the 15:37 train back ..gunna see trains from selby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->