Xmas question

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
So guys out of all your little ones toys for xmas, which one was the biggest hit/hits?

Katie got a little musical little people doll house which she adores:cloud9: oh and her 99p stacking cups and a little cheapo block set:happydance: and her little fifi ride-on that cost £15 :cloud9:and the cookie jar thingy :DElmo on the other hand that cost £60, shes quite afraid of:blush: but I think its hilarious:rofl:

Joe loves all his Thomas the tank engine trains, his cars and a little people garage:happydance: oh and his ride on digger and a little £10 spiderman ride-on :D and his aquadraw :) Joe loved everything

So can you share what your little ones have played with the most:cloud9:

Vtech babywalker, the triangle pink one?
Superstar mirror thingy. Wow, I should know what they are huh?

and last.. and definately LEAST.. the Upsy (effin) Daisy doll.. It's driving me MAD!

A lot of Hannah's stuff she's not quite ready for yet. but she loves the baby einstein dvd's her grandma bought her. And we got her a "ball toy" :rofl: Don't know how to describe it but there are pics floating around her somewhere. Anyways she really likes that though she doesn't quite know how to work it yet

leeon got this activity cube with like bead maxze and a clock and abaucus thing thats a big hit with him and his little friends and his little hoover he loves it too and also his cars cars cars cars !!!!

Vtech discovery tree, Vtech Whizzkid learning system(my last minute buy!!) Thomas rollar skate's, Teletubby House.

Mamafy those stacking cups (if i'm thinking right) are brilliant...Paige loves them

This could be a good thread for me as its Paige's birthday nxt sat and have no idea what to buy her!! x

Vtech babywalker, the triangle pink one?
Superstar mirror thingy. Wow, I should know what they are huh?

and last.. and definately LEAST.. the Upsy (effin) Daisy doll.. It's driving me MAD!

You still on about that doll, you're just not keen on it at all. Mabye you could hide it when she's not looking, she might forget about it!!

Out of all the toys Ruby got she is mad for a £3.00 set of wooden blocks. I don't know why I bothered with everything else.

As much as I want to take it off her and hide it, it makes her smile and giggle so much that it's almost worth it.. :rofl:

Vtech discovery tree, Vtech Whizzkid learning system(my last minute buy!!) Thomas rollar skate's, Teletubby House.

Mamafy those stacking cups (if i'm thinking right) are brilliant...Paige loves them

This could be a good thread for me as its Paige's birthday nxt sat and have no idea what to buy her!! x

ooo almost forgot the one and only Vtech playfair thing abit like the tree one mentioned here hes so pleased with himself when he puts the balls in and they roll down then re appear at the bottom has a huge smile and claps at himself lol

Maddi has been loving her tropical round we go, her car walker and her mobile phone, hasn't had much use out of her eeyore rocker, follow me tigger and shake and rattle winnie the pooh, but i think it will come with time and when shes better :) x

they is so much she still hasn't used :dohh:

:hissy::hissy:

I don't even want to talk about it. Jayden doesn't play with his train set, Amanda hasn't played with her dollhouse, most stuff is in the corner.

The only thing they've really played with...Nintendo DS.

Chase, well, at least he's getting used to his jumperoo and seat, but I did know at the time that the other stuff was for when he was 2 months older.

:hissy::hissy:

I don't even want to talk about it. Jayden doesn't play with his train set, Amanda hasn't played with her dollhouse, most stuff is in the corner.

The only thing they've really played with...Nintendo DS.

Chase, well, at least he's getting used to his jumperoo and seat, but I did know at the time that the other stuff was for when he was 2 months older.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear next year for the little ones all I'm buying are the things that are cheap:rofl:

it gives you a real insight into what they like.....these are Katies faves:

Attachments

• 161-3488052A68UC410024M.jpg
    161-3488052A68UC410024M.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 161-3482412iSPA68UC406519X.jpg
    161-3482412iSPA68UC406519X.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
  • fifi.jpg
    fifi.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
Definately definately definately the jumperoo! She goes potty in it! xXx

oh and here are the stacking cups, got them in instore for 99p/£1.99, can't remember:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-SE...14&_trkparms=72:1298|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Yep ther the exact same one's we've got, Is the doll house fisher price sweet dreams?

hang on I'll check hun; bought it in July :D

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0472762/Trail/searchtext>LITTLE+PEOPLE.htm here Kaci this isnt it but similar and this looks fab :happydance: will hunt the other one down though too :)

Damn out of stock at tho moment...ah well thats one pressie sorted x

Kota the dinosaur has been a huge hit and im so chuffed cos i spent way too much on it, but it was just too cute!

Someone got her a musical set with a drum, trumpet and tambarine might just accidentaly leave it at Grans house (shes driving me nuts with it!)

Damn out of stock at tho moment...ah well thats one pressie sorted x

https://www.dealclick.co.uk/product/12292623/Beanstalk-My-First-Sweet-Home-Playset-.php

here it is Kaci, its beanstalk not little people:dohh: glad I found it for you though :D

also heres a thread from way back that might give you ideas:happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-to...s-1st-birthday-chrismas-1-1-half-yr-olds.html

I also got the little hoover too:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->