Xmas question

Josh's favorite Xmas present is the leapfrog learning table

https://images3.pocket-lint.co.uk/images/dynamic/thumbnails/REVIEW-1995-82d6b8a39afdd3fc35c0c83ec750eb0d.jpg.l
He likes these quite a lot as well
https://direct.tesco.com/pi/Product/7/SS08203-0257TPS297600.jpg
https://images.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/234/product-6549234.jpg

Another toy he really like is that fisher price gum machine
https://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/2b/b9/26/32726981-177x150-0-0.jpg
But Josh's favorite toy since a long time is a bloody doll house my mom gave him... :dohh:

Decs fav. toys were his trampoline, a tool workbench and a little peoples garage, but I have to be honest and say none of these things beat his bounce and spin zebra, we had to bring it back out on boxing day, he spied it and went crazy. Dec has those little stacking blocks I got them for 1.49 in pound stretchers, he loves them.

Dan fav thing was his playstation 3, the child is never off it, but what I didnt know is the game he got with it is quite gory, and I only found this out yesterday so he has played it loads, it is called Call of Duty 5.

Rocco's favourite is his car walker he loves chasing the dogs in it :rofl:

i got millie the upsiy daisy chase and play bed she loves it and so do i:blush:
i got dainton this dancing spider man its so cool xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Mamafy!!

Definatly goin to get that!

Everyone keeps asking what she need for her birthday and she doesn't need any toys or clothes...but you can't not got them any toys so we're getting her a few and so is my dad ...everyone else i've told either money or 18-24 clothes. Its hard having a birthday after xmas! Didn't plan that one right! x

:hissy::hissy:

I don't even want to talk about it. Jayden doesn't play with his train set, Amanda hasn't played with her dollhouse, most stuff is in the corner.

The only thing they've really played with...Nintendo DS.

Chase, well, at least he's getting used to his jumperoo and seat, but I did know at the time that the other stuff was for when he was 2 months older.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear next year for the little ones all I'm buying are the things that are cheap:rofl:

it gives you a real insight into what they like.....these are Katies faves:

I've told them that I will talk to Santa if they don't start playing with them, and next year I'll make sure he brings nothing. LOL

Jumperoo was a definite hit!

She also got a very pretty stuffed doll she now likes. But nothing beats her precious Aquarium wonders! I still have to carry it everywhere :dohh:

I don't even want to talk about it. Jayden doesn't play with his train set, Amanda hasn't played with her dollhouse, most stuff is in the corner.

Chase, well, at least he's getting used to his jumperoo and seat, but I did know at the time that the other stuff was for when he was 2 months older.

I swear next year for the little ones all I'm buying are the things that are cheap:rofl:

I've told them that I will talk to Santa if they don't start playing with them, and next year I'll make sure he brings nothing. LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Mean mommy:rofl: might steal that idea:muaha: but actually with the little ones they got nothing too expensive apart from Katies elmo. But I think I'd follow this again and get lots of less expensive but more role play toys :) they really like them:cloud9:

Nicole loves her DS, never been off it since xmas day.

Callum loves his thomas the tank engine sodor island thing, will sit and play with it for a whole 10mins!! (which is a long time for him)

Riaz and Jamal love their ball pit best, sit in there for ages throwing balls around. Oh and a dancing dog which sings 'shout' with its droopy ears going up and down in time to the music.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Mean mommy:rofl: might steal that idea:muaha: but actually with the little ones they got nothing too expensive apart from Katies elmo. But I think I'd follow this again and get lots of less expensive but more role play toys :) they really like them:cloud9:

:rofl:

I thought for sure this year that I got them all things they would play with. :dohh:

Next year I play hard ball :)

Shes starting to take to her fihserprice pushchair thing

Her fave hit so far is a mic thing (I think fisher price too) that polo_princess bought her. She loves the echoing. I put it in her playpen and she never went near it then one day I heard this echoed Caitlin from the kicthen peaked through and there she was talking into the mic switched on lol

Alfie played with and still does his cars, cars, and more cars! His Thomas the Tank engines and Roary and sit down a look thru his books! He also loved to get in his Thomas and Roary PJ's!

We never bought anything expensive at all for Alfie, we learnt from Jade it is just a waste of money. Infact, Jade hardly ever played with her toys, so this year we told her NO toys, it had to be stuff she really wanted and would use, so she got football stuff, clothes, DS games, PS3 Games, books, annuals, stuff to do her room up and she said she had her best christmas ever with regards to her pressies! x

:rofl:

I thought for sure this year that I got them all things they would play with. :dohh:

Next year I play hard ball :)

:rofl: We'll see you big softy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->