xmas shopping?

JEEBBUS! im still recovering from last crimbo! haha
x

I start mine soon too. Woolworths is FAB thats what I did last year for the kids in my family got stuff like crayola boxes dirt cheap. Only 4 months pay left so it's not that far away in that sense.

Will be bargain hunting too!

Check out 24studio & nursery & toys girls :D

aaargh. Don't remind me, I need to get started but have been soooooo lazy.
Will start next payday!!!!!

Sinead

ARGH!! you lot are mad.. Christmas??? i've got great aunts b day, mums b day, boyfriends b day and that is worrying me! Christmas?! lol.

Well, I think im pretty much forgetting everyone this year as this is Bethanie's first christmas at home! (she was in hospital last year for her 1st one). We have decided we're going to get her a rocking horse, i've seen a walking mat that makes noises from Studio catalogue. No doubt she will get loads more too as im a shopaholic, especially for her!

I have no idea what im getting for anyone else.. uh oh

Yall have Woolworths there?!!!! We don't have 'em anymore. In 1994, they closed the giant Downtown location. It had been there since the 40's. My family loved shopping there. I miss it soooo much. You could find the neatest items there that no other store offered. There was even a diner (old fashioned lunch counter) inside. I think there was three or four floors...huge! I'm so jealous. lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160137594415

bargain???!!!!! i think so!!!!

been bidding on them all week so chuffed i got it at that price!!!

Doin the same as you ...

Im getting one lol!!

xxx

he has loads, studio have the 100piece one for £24+5 delivery.. so dont go too high!!!

Oh yvanne the 136 peice is going for £10 somthin hun ...

xxx

i only wanted it for train and track lolol!!! its for callums bday, hell eat teh trees etc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->