xx

Well this is my OPK this morning. So confused! I just want my body to be normal!

Opks will pick up hcg levels too and show positive if your pregnant. So this is a good sign.

As cute as that is PLEASE get the feral cat away from you if there's ANY chance you could be pregnant especially if it occasionally bites and scratches! Pregnant women aren't supposed to change the cat box bc of risks of toxoplasmosis and you know kitty has not been vaccinated! My cat totally knew when I was pregnant and that could very well be the case but safety first!

I see something on the frer but I read on another thread that when you remove frer's from the case you can get terrible indent lines. I can't tell if it has any colour on the frer.

Oh I wanted to add a bit of a hopeful story for you!

My sister in law had her mirena removed and got pregnant with twins on her 2nd cycle!!

;) just thought I'd throw that out there.

I got my strongest ever OPK when I was pregnant with #2 :shrug:

Hmm I would BD just incase you are ovulating! Maybe your cycle is out of wack this month and your ovulating late? But like i said before ive heard of getting positive Opks when pregnant so I dunno. I hated Opks and didn't use them for long cause they would just confuse me as to what was happening with my body. I have PCOS though and heard that for some people with PCOS opks don't work well. Anyway I'm curious how this ends so keep updating!

I agree, I would keep on BDing
My cycles are all over the place too. When I got pregnant with my 1st daughter I Od on calendar say 35!!! Some cycles for me are 28 days and others are 42! It's crazy and stressful ttc with wacky cycles but keep all your bases covered just in case. This cycle I didn't ovulate until cd21! And it turned out in a bfp!
Good luck! :) keeping everythin crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"