Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

welcome new ladies!!!! and thanx for the banner hun!!!!:hugs:

pippin, i had abnormal cells since 2004. in my last pg, last year, the did my pap and they were still there. my ob did the colposcopy and did take biopsies. the came back level 2, so were much worse than yours. she wouldnt do the LEEP surgery til i had my son. i had him in dec 2009 LEEP in feb 2010 and was pg again in june 2010. now they are watching e closely to make sure my cervi doesnt open early and that i dont go into preterm labor. the chance of either of these happening is very low since i only had one surgery. risk goes up with each one you have done. at my pap during this pg, it came back clear though. yours could even clear up on its own too. i guess the less severe it is, the more likely it will go away on its own. so dont get too worried about it right now hun. my best advice is to make sure if you do have to have the surgery, to get knocked out for it. my sis had to have it four times and was awake every time. she said it was very painful. i was out cold, so it wasnt too bad when i woke up

I'm going to go read through in a min:coffee:
Can I join too? I'm going to be not only a mom to 2 under 2 but 3 under 3 :wacko::haha:
I have a 5 year old a 2 year old and a 1 year old:thumbup:

Hi, yes of course when is your due date and I'll add you too the list.

welcome new ladies!!!! and thanx for the banner hun!!!!:hugs:

pippin, i had abnormal cells since 2004. in my last pg, last year, the did my pap and they were still there. my ob did the colposcopy and did take biopsies. the came back level 2, so were much worse than yours. she wouldnt do the LEEP surgery til i had my son. i had him in dec 2009 LEEP in feb 2010 and was pg again in june 2010. now they are watching e closely to make sure my cervi doesnt open early and that i dont go into preterm labor. the chance of either of these happening is very low since i only had one surgery. risk goes up with each one you have done. at my pap during this pg, it came back clear though. yours could even clear up on its own too. i guess the less severe it is, the more likely it will go away on its own. so dont get too worried about it right now hun. my best advice is to make sure if you do have to have the surgery, to get knocked out for it. my sis had to have it four times and was awake every time. she said it was very painful. i was out cold, so it wasnt too bad when i woke up

Oh love thank you for all that information and sorry you have had to go through it all too. So glad you are clear though and they are watching you. I did read about going into early labor and the chance of early miscarriage. She might have done the biopsy if I was further along as she said "because you are in first tri". The worst part is not knowing I think. She also added that if I started bleeding funny to ring her and she'd have another look. I'm going to hold onto the facct I have that they were neither abnormal or normal from the smear and hope that buys me a bit of time. Thanks I really do appreciate all that. :hugs:

Can I join too? I'm going to be not only a mom to 2 under 2 but 3 under 3 :wacko::haha:

I think 1st may but not sure as still bfing:flower:

Thank, thought it must be may some time. Congrats on being our first May mummy :yipee:

pippin- if you do some research online there are a lot of things you can do to encourage your body to get rid of those cells too. certain foods you can eat and things like that. since it isnt too bad you may be able to get your body to get rid of it that way and get out of surgery. i looked it up a while back, but cant remember what your supposed to eat. i think fruits and vegetable high in natural antioxidents, like blueberries and broccoli.

also when i was in college getting my degrees in psychology and sociology, there was a lot of research being done about positive thinking and meditation to encourage the body to heal itself. like visual image therapy. where you would lie down relaxed and imagine your cervix being repaired by white blood cells. sounds silly but works really well.

and dont know what your faith is or is not, but if you believe in Jesus, he heals.

i just realized i will have 3 under 3 as well:shock:

my oldest son will be 3, lil son will be 1, and a newborn

pippin- if you do some research online there are a lot of things you can do to encourage your body to get rid of those cells too. certain foods you can eat and things like that. since it isnt too bad you may be able to get your body to get rid of it that way and get out of surgery. i looked it up a while back, but cant remember what your supposed to eat. i think fruits and vegetable high in natural antioxidents, like blueberries and broccoli.

also when i was in college getting my degrees in psychology and sociology, there was a lot of research being done about positive thinking and meditation to encourage the body to heal itself. like visual image therapy. where you would lie down relaxed and imagine your cervix being repaired by white blood cells. sounds silly but works really well.

and dont know what your faith is or is not, but if you believe in Jesus, he heals.

Aww again that is soooooo helpful thank you. Didn't even think of the food thing but makes a lot of sense, my husband grows all our vegetable so they are as fresh as can be so I'm going to research and eat him out of house and allotment! Also I'm a big believer in the positive mental healing, I'm going to start tonight. I do have a generally rosy look on life so hopefully that will help too. Big massive thank you, :hugs:

:shock: Wonder Woman!!!

I think 1st may but not sure as still bfing:flower:

Thank, thought it must be may some time. Congrats on being our first May mummy :yipee:

Thankyou:hugs:
I just want to add, I empathize over your smear problems:hugs: I have 6 monthly smears and its a worry but defo your doc would have been right there insisting that you have the biopsy right now if there was any danger:hugs:

Hey ladies, hope everyone's ok. Pippin, hope the smear went alright today and you weren't too uncomfortable, keeping my fingers crossed everything is ok for you :hugs: Blessedmomma, I'm so sorry to read what you've been through :hugs: Thanks ever so much for the blinkie jojo, it's fab :thumbup: I've had a pretty ok day today although Arf is defo teething and so he's needed endless cuddling from mama today . . . it's a hard job eh :haha: Scan on thursday, can't wait to see Lil pud (hopefully) :happydance: I've felt so sick today though and the only thing that makes me feel better is eating :blush: I remember feeling exactly like this with Arf so I reckon it's defo another boy :cloud9: Take care everyone xx

hiiiiiii everyone i just thought i'd pop over and say hi even though i'm in 2nd tri when my baby is born my son will be 20months

hiiiiiii everyone i just thought i'd pop over and say hi even though i'm in 2nd tri when my baby is born my son will be 20months

:hi: would you like to go on our list, I can add you if you tell me your due date. Looking forward to being in second tri as it's already hard to hide this bloat :rofl:

Heya and welcome, winegums.

JMS, yep we like to chat a lot. ;)

Little guy turned 1 today! :dance: Poor thing feeling under the weather but birthday party is planned for Saturday.

Hi Pippin,

sorry for the late reply but my due date is approx 6th april.

Hope ur not too worried about your smear results. This recently happened to a relative of mine and she went on to have a healthy baby and then after she stopped bleeding she had a successful colposcopy. They're both absolutely fine now :)

Hope this makes you feel a little better hun. xx

Where have we moved to? Groups? Will check out in a second, but had my 12 week scan this morning - all good, nice dainty nuchal fold and although my pics don't show it, I got a good look at the nub on screen - pretty sure we have another girl :) I can do girls :) Will post a piccie when I get home from work (boss not back from hols yet, so still hiding my bump!).

Hope you're all well :hugs:

WE"VE BEEN MOVED!!!! Oh, well I guess we do have quite a few Mummies from different trimesters so makes sense I supose, still it's a pain to find so I'll just go bookmark it now.

Thanks Peakydon, I'll add you now.

:yipee: AuntyE for a successful scan, so pleased for you did they change your date at all? Boys are easy too, surprising how quickly you get used to a new set of bits :winkwink: my friend panicked when she saw she had a boy but soon got used to it. Congrats again.

No change this time :) That made me very happy, as I was a bit peeved when they put me forward last time, and of course I didn't have her on that day. I still argue that my original EDD was right :haha: Looking forward to gender scan now, have to find a date that works for my OH and book!

Me too :shock: Although caeden will have turned 3 so not sure i class as 3 under 3! lol Still scary though :blush:

Im still not on the front page :cry: LOL

Can you please add me :blush: Due 19th March there will be a 16 month gap between this one and my youngest.

Thankyou :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->