Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Nope, no flu shots for me or for my family. No vaccines at all in my household.

Elly - I've had my flu jab this year but then I've had it every year for the last 10 years or so because of an underlying condition.

My 1 year LO had half the dose a few weeks ago and goes back on the 11th for the 2nd half as she has asthma (had to have it as 2 doses because of her age/size). A little cold goes straight on her chest and makes her really ill so I didnt want to risk her getting full blown flu and ending up in hospital.

hi im joining hope thats ok :):) i have a 7 months old daughter and 5 weeks pregnant with next one due 1st july :):) xxxx

hello! i foudn out i am pregnant today with #2

I already have an 8 month old daughter :cloud9:

hope to chat soon :)

:wave: Samzi!

I haven't gotten my flu shot yet, but intend to soon. Otter had his first a couple of weeks ago and will be getting his booster in a couple more weeks. :thumbup:

Hey what date was your daughter bornn :) and when are you due?? xx

and thankss :):)):):): xxxxx

22nd feb :D im due on the 15th july going by LMP but that could all change at the dating scan

22nd feb :D im due on the 15th july going by LMP but that could all change at the dating scan

Hi Samzi nice to see a fellow lovebug at last! Wahoo I'm not the only one anymore lol.

Congrats to you both xxx

Congrats to the newbies!

We not or wont be having flu shots i dont think!

Hello Samzi and Georgebeff. Welcome :wave:
Please let me know the month gap between your current little ones and your bumps. In addition, Georgebeff, could you let me know as to when you are due? With these details, I can update the front page. :)

There will be 17 months between them :)

may I join> Due 11 days after my lo turns 2 :)

Hi Celine :)

How is everyone?

I hjad a lovely relaxing night and meal with OH and mum had Caine all night and today :)

havent told my dh will tell him only Sunday (its KILLING me lol) but he is off on a churxch weekend and I dont him him to have this on his mind as we are having a very rough finanical mnth :(

Here is an idea I had to let him know...

Attachments

• DSC06383.jpg
    DSC06383.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
aww celine what a lovely way to tell him :) that is such a great idea. Much better than just saying it. That photo or something on those lines from your son will mean so much

Wish I had thought of something like that :S I was boring in the way i told OH. I said to him did you want to go to France for xmas and he replied with well yeah, I threw the pregnancy test at him and said well we arent now and walked out the room. (Think I was still in shock about being pregnant)

aww celine what a lovely way to tell him :) that is such a great idea. Much better than just saying it. That photo or something on those lines from your son will mean so much

Wish I had thought of something like that :S I was boring in the way i told OH. I said to him did you want to go to France for xmas and he replied with well yeah, I threw the pregnancy test at him and said well we arent now and walked out the room. (Think I was still in shock about being pregnant)

LOL! Hmm tempting as we are planning a trip to Ireland in June hehe.

:yipee: :wave: Celine!!

I love your idea of telling OH! :D

Samzi, thank you very much and I've updated the front page now. :)

Celine, welcome to the group! I've added you to the front page, hun. What a cute way to announce the news!

Mum2be, that was still pretty amusing. Hee hee.

With this little one, I had hubby play a dancing game that he loves on his PC but told him I wanted to pick the songs. So I picked ones that had baby as either part of the title or knew that it was a common word in the song. Too bad he was having a bit of a off night as he didn't pick it up at first. When I explained it though, he was in shock. :rofl:

Hi ladies I had my 4D scan tonight LOVED it! https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/113489-march-mummies-daddy-1091.html#post7620051 here are some piccies on this link xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->