Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Yes, I am! This is harder and more complicated than I thought it would be. :dohh:

months from now you will look back and know it was all worth it. my girls are 19 months apart and im about to have my youngest two 14-15 months apart. i know it will get hard, but looking at my girls i can say they are the best of friends. they do everything together. i wouldnt change anything at all.

It really is great, blessedmomma. Mine will be spaced a little further apart. My first two are 20 months apart and my youngest and this baby will be 28 months apart but having babies close together is so rewarding!

I know, I wouldn't change it. It's just hard right now when they are both so needy and I can't reason with the older one about waiting a few minutes. Choosing between them when they both need me at the same time is hard. And I certainly don't feel like I have even a single moment when one or the other isn't demanding my attention. But I love them both to pieces! :thumbup:

TigerLady, as they get older and become more understanding, it does get a little easier and rather than wonder where your free time is, you'll love how independent they are, how they play so well together, and you'll wonder where the time went.

I know, I wouldn't change it. It's just hard right now when they are both so needy and I can't reason with the older one about waiting a few minutes. Choosing between them when they both need me at the same time is hard. And I certainly don't feel like I have even a single moment when one or the other isn't demanding my attention. But I love them both to pieces! :thumbup:

That's my concern too... not being able to explain things to Emma and reason with her. :dohh:

Tigerlady it does sound like you have your hands full! I'm dreading the first 6 months or so but I reckon when they can start playing together it will make all the difference!

Tigerlady, I've added you to the front page. Welcome! :wave:

The main concern I have is the same one you all share -- giving each one enough attention, etc. I'm hoping it'll all work itself out and looking forward to the point when they can play together, etc.

Sorry for being so quiet as of late. Work has been busy and we're down to two folks (including myself) from three so things are a little tight.

Mmmm I am dreading the first couple of months but then can imagine its prob harder when they can both talk, run and answer back! :haha:

I am hoping that by the time they can both walk, talk, and answer back they will entertain each other some and play together. Right now I have to watch them like a hawk because Otter doesn't know his own strength, but loves to "play" with DK. That means lots of pats on the head that are more hits... lots of fingers stuck in eyes and down throats... lots of kisses that turn into bites! :dohh: It makes it hard to give DK lots of tummy time and time on the floor on her play mat. I have to guard her so Otter doesn't end up accidentally hurting her. :?

Hello!

I had Alden on the 20/10/2010 at 12:41am :) :thumbup:

Caitlyn's VERY proud BUT she likes heavy petting him :rofl:

^^ there is that heavy petting again -- our poor babies! :lol:

Hello :hi::hi: can I join please? :hugs: I'm due on 23rd May with my second and they will be just under 22 months apart. I can already see it being hard work!! Will be nice to talk to others in a similar situation. xx

Hey there KimE and welcome :wave:. I've added you to the front page now!

How is everyone doing? Are you dressing your little ones up for Hallowe'en? If so, what will they be? Our little man has a little monkey suit. :)

I think we're going to put an APB for Christian's bear. I know I saw it the other morning but we haven't seen it since! It's not at the daycare apparently so it has to be somewhere at home.

Hi Kim you are due around the same time as me I'm due 25th xx

What double buggys you all getting? this just seems like another world I know nothing about!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->