Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Awesome pictures, jms!! It's amazing what they can see, isn't it? :cloud9:

Hi all just to update my dh found out in a terrible way! But his reaction was loverly <3 As when i told him we were pg with our first he simply rolled over and went back to sleep thern look a bit shocked in the morning.
So this is why you have to be careful on facebook - i listen to a podcast about parenting which i know no one else listens to, so when they posted a pic of their 1 mnth old I wrote oh how cute i hope my new baby is this cute etc.
well I went to my pc a few hours later and my dh was working from home so he was nxt to me, I open fb and have a private message from MIL who has seen the news!! I gasped in such shock my dh is like "what??" so I lied and said oh i just found out someone else is pg and anyway my lieing is really bad so I sat him down and said "Honey, I have to show you something" so I showed him that photo of G in the bath with the big brother to be writing..it took him a while and he smiled and looked at me oddly, asked "are you?" and when i said ys he cried and laughed and said "Im so happy, Ive been waiting for this to happen" awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Now I have to brace him for the cost factors lol

Celine, sorry he found out that way but glad to hear that he's happy about the new arrival! I understand your concerns about costs and such...we've buckled down a heck of a lot here since little guy was born and with some other tweaking we're doing right now, we hope we'll be in a good position once this one arrives.

As a question for you all, how did your little ones fare after turning back the clock? The turning back of the clock was last night here (although I think it's another day in other countries, etc). Christian woke up at 5 this morning :dohh: but was content in his crib talking to himself until about 6. He's now been up for a while (8 am here) and trying to put him down for a nap. Sounds like he's rattling his crib a bit and talking to himself. I'm hoping he'll nap soon.

Emma was up really early this morning too :roll: ... even earlier than normal by the old time!!!! She's usually up around 7:30 (which would have been 6:30) but this morning it was 5:45.

Sigh.

Caine was fine with clocks he gets up and goes to bed whenever we do :) but he sleeps in with me still x

what we did is in stead of bathtime we put him in pj's and lit a fire and sat in front of tv and watched toy story 3, he watched a bit and was a lil excited to be with us, but this kept him up an extra hour without exhausting him :)

i havent posted for a while we are on team pink 2 girls in less than a year oh dear lol we are in for some fun

Ours have been like that for a week and James has been getting up at 4.45 ekk! He's always been an early riser but anything with a 4 in the hour is far to early with me! Yesterday he slept until 5.30 though so fingers crossed for tonight xx

fingers crossed for you pinkclaire. That is early :( Anything with a 4 in the hour belongs in the afternoon in my books :p

Phoebe was fine with clocks although the week before they went back she started waking up between 6 and 7, that is a huge no no in our house. She now sleeps till at least 7:30 although this morning it was 8:30 lovely lie in for me and her daddy :)

Keeping fingers crossed!

Congrats on the pink bump, 2nd time! I'll update the front page.

Celine, I'm so happy for you that DH was so pleased! :hugs:

Otter woke up at his normal bio clock time yesterday -- which was an hour early by clock time. Luckily (??) he didn't want an afternoon nap. And then we kept him up a bit later than normal. He was so tired he crashed out hard! He woke up at the normal clock time this morning, so we will see if it sticks.

Gosh, I haven't been here in ages :blush: It was so lovely to read on the top age that people now know if they're having a pink or blue bump :cloud9: We're keeping it a surprise but I seriously CANNOT wait! :happydance: Hope everyone's ok :hugs: xx

Hey there MrsBandEgglet! How are things going for you now? How is Arf doing and how are you feeling?

Little guy woke up at 5:50 am this morning (what would have been 6:50) so I guess I should be grateful. ;) However, OH and I had a rough night so we were in bad shape this morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Emma's morning & evening schedules are back to normal but her napping is completely out of whack. I don't think I can blame that on the time change, though!

Christian's napping hasn't been too bad for the past couple of days although wake-up times have been somewhat different. Some mornings, he's been up at 5:50 am but this morning he didn't start stirring until closer to 7 am (he got to sleep in a bit today since I'm home today and not feeling well).

He had his 15 month check up the other day (although he's just shy of hitting that) but he's doing well according to the doc. :yay: I just have to bring him into the office in early December for his shots.

How is everyone else doing? Is the weather turning colder where you are now and getting ready for winter? Are you all getting excited or nervous about the approaching holiday season?

Hi ladies! Worn little man out today and he was in bed for 6pm :wohoo:

I am shattered too! :coffee:

Hows everyone?

I am 32 weeks tomorrow!

Had some babysitting plans for this afternoon go awry and now I am a little annoyed that I will not be getting 2 very precious hours of alone time after my doctor's apppointment. :( We've had company for 4 days so I've been entertaining the whole time and was really looking forward to some quiet time. Oh well, it is what it is.

I've got my GBS swab today at 35+3 and also another follow-up with the diabetic clinic. I haven't been the ideal patient lately so I'm sure I'll get a lecture. :roll:

Only about 4 1/2 more weeks to go! :shock:

TNW you're close!
Im dreading Winter cos its such a fight to dress my toddler, and he loves playing outsidde, Im hoping for no rain more snow and i can get him a snowsuit and let him go wild!

Otter is getting a snowsuit for Xmas. :thumbup: I look forward to tossing him out in the snow. :haha:

TNW, again, wish I were there! Emma could come over for an extended playdate. :sigh:

Forgive me, ladies, as I really need to rant. Feel free to breeze over this or just chalk it up to me being unreasonable and/or hormonal. :haha:

We had to take Christian over to the ultrasound clinic as the doc wanted to get a scan done to see if his 'boys' had um...come down? Anyways, we got him there and he was well behaved until I had to lay him down when he got slightly fussy. Got his pants and diaper and everything off and the sonographer asked hubby to hold Christian's legs because he was kicking.

Anyways, after a few moments, she said she couldn't get a good image and told us there was nothing she could do. Instead, she told us to go to the children's hospital in the city instead. She suggested that we go 'tonight' (it was already 6:50 pm our time here and getting past Christian's settling for supper and then bed time).

During the time that he was slightly fussy, he had his binkie in but she was saying 'oh I know this doesn't hurt, etc'. which gave me the impression that she's never worked with children, especially toddlers but the fact it looked like she didn't try much before giving up made both hubby and I livid. We calmly said thank you and got the requesition form back that our doc gave us then headed out the door.

Was I being unreasonable? I don't know but I'm just really pissed off. One can't go directly to the children's hospital there anyways (have to make an appointment I think and goodness knows how long the waiting list is for that) and that travelling there is a bit of a trek from here.

I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow to see what other alternatives that we can try but hoping that I'll cool down after that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->