Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Thanks Blessedmomma we never stop worrying do we.

I have weird sharp pains which I'm thinking is a bit of round ligament pain but of course I'm freaking out quietly of course. It's a bit early for it but reading on the net lots of Mum's experience it early especially in second pregnancies. I had it with Sam but can't remember when :shrug:. Of course I instantly thought ectopic but it doesn't match the symptoms as well. I've had no sign of bleeding and my tests have gotten dark very quickly. Anyone else had it early this time round?

I've had pgp pain since about 6 weeks this time it came on a lot quicker this time! Xx

could even be implanting deeper. i had some early spotting and looked that up online. google sites said the baby could implant deeper and deeper for a couple of weeks

Pippin! Good to see you back hun. I'm keeping the fingers crossed for you. :)

I think blessedmomma is right about just implanting a bit deeper.

How is everyone doing? We're doing well here save for Christian having another cold (his cough sounds so junky though -- poor love).

poor baby. my two little ones are just getting over the rotavirus. wasnt fun. they didnt have it as bad as most kids do so im very thankful for that. hope christian gets better really soon!

Thanks ladies, it hasn't happened at all today so it must be something like that I guess. Here's hoping. :thumbup: Hormones a plenty though I've flipped my lid a fair few times today at work and home lol. All good in the end though.

We have colds too, boooo!

pippin- do you know your due date yet? you might have said and i just missed it.

my lil boys just got over rotavirus and now my hubby has a head cold. i told him to stay away for 7-14 days, lol!

edit: sorry just went back and found your due date....

My only everlasting symptom recently is being absolutely knackered every day as well as on and off nausea and tingly BB's and thats about it. How about everyone else?

2 weeks till my private scan - SO excited :happydance:

One week til my first scan - hold me down im so nervous!!!

samzi- how far along are you???

im actually good for a minute. 25 weeks today. past MOST of the ms and not yet big enough to be out of breath tying my shoes. a couple more weeks when i start 3rd tri though and its all over...

I'm going to go for a scan too ad 8 weeks so 2 1/2 week to go :happydance:

Good luck to all those that have one coming up too.

Blessedmomma I remember hat feeling well of second tri bliss then getting walloped by third tri :rofl: I can't wait!!!

Arggghh I am so knackered but cant sit still! :(

Full and bloatd too!

I'm going to go for a scan too ad 8 weeks so 2 1/2 week to go :happydance:

Good luck to all those that have one coming up too.

Blessedmomma I remember hat feeling well of second tri bliss then getting walloped by third tri :rofl: I can't wait!!!

sooner than you think sweets!!!!

Pippin, updated the front page for ya. :)

Good luck with the scans, ladies!

Still hearing Christian cough over the monitor the poor dear but it doesn't sound as bad as before. Sniffles are still there and he's still cranky (I think daycare is happy when he leaves. He's usually very easy going and such but when he's not feeling well, he's not fun to be around). I'm hoping that things will be much better by Saturday as we're off to a Christmas party.

As for me, feeling a bit knackered but not too bad. I get worried though from time to time as this one isn't as active as Christian was when I was carrying him. She's been rather quiet today which has me a tad concerned but maybe just a lazy day. Felt her move a bit just before lunch.

We never stop worrying, huh?

All in all, ladies, try to take it easy and put your feet up. :hugs:

Elly I used to drink iced water when I was worried. That gets um moving. I understand though.

Tiredness killing me too JMS at the moment so I'm with ya hon. These stretching pains have me worried of course. Half tempted to go for a cheeky quick scan next week but I must resist!

Elly just realised you've gone into third tri :wohoo: congrats hon :yipee:

Just booked my scan for 2 weeks time, a little earlier than planned but I just can't wait :blush:

Hee hee Pippin (re: scan). I'm hoping it'll help set your mind at ease, sweetie.

Speaking of trimesters, that always had me confused! It seems when reading up on various sites or books, everyone has a different breakdown as to what weeks make up the trimesters!

Pinkclaire and Pippin: Thank you for the drink suggestions to get the little one moving! The ice water seems to be the drink of choice at the moment. Always feeling so thirsty!

Ladies, I hope that the tiredness fades soon and that you get some energy back! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->