Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

I think the common division for 3rd tri is once you've reached 27 weeks, so you are definitely there elly! :hugs:

Only about 2 more weeks for me to go. :shock: I am getting a sweep on Monday (at 38+1) as they're hoping I'll go into labour a bit early due to gestational diabetes. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I'm SOOOO ready to not be pregnant anymore.

Good luck with the sweep hun!

Yep Elly - 27 weeks :)

I think the common division for 3rd tri is once you've reached 27 weeks, so you are definitely there elly! :hugs:

Only about 2 more weeks for me to go. :shock: I am getting a sweep on Monday (at 38+1) as they're hoping I'll go into labour a bit early due to gestational diabetes. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I'm SOOOO ready to not be pregnant anymore.

Eeeeek so close! :happydance: hope the sweep works but I've heard many mixed reviews about them.

Yeah - I had a sweep with Emma and it did virtually nothing. I'm not optimistic but am still keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

good luck with the sweep! i have had it go both ways. only had it done with two of mine. the first one, i went into labor the next morning at 3am. the next one i had it done a couple of times. it didnt work at all and had to be induced at the hospital later. i have heard it only works if your very close to going into labor on your own anyways, but dont know if thats true for sure.

:wave: hiii. never looked around, but i was tonight and saw this thread. i'm due with my second on may 6. a week after DS turns 18 mos.
i hope i dont go crazy! lol

Welcome :hi:

I'm due end of may with a 16 month age gap. Ekk is how I'm feeling at the mo! Lol xx

Welcome, MilosMommy! :wave: I've added you to the front page.

JMS, how much snow did you get? We have a slight dusting over here but is it ever cold with the wind!

We got loads!!!! A good few inches and everywhere is white! Just nearly broke my neck in it tho out for a walk with little man :dohh:

We had about 6 inches the other day - but most of it has melted away now, thankfully.

We have no snow which I'm quite pleased about as it always grinds London to a halt!!

Hi and welcome milosmommy! :hi:

We got loads!!!! A good few inches and everywhere is white! Just nearly broke my neck in it tho out for a walk with little man :dohh:

So jealous Jade :blush: we had a little dusting overnight and nothing since. It looked like someone had stood over the garden with a sieve and some flour or icing sugar. Little lady wasnt impressed when I told her there wasnt enough to go and play with :(

Fingers crossed Jade. Would love some snow. Did Caine have fun in the snow?

He liked it but he has a bit of a cough and cold and has been sleeping lots so we didnt stay out long and I think he wanted to come in the warm, his little cheeks were so red bless him, and his nose! He loved it in the sledge earlier this year in January! Thats when we had tonnes of snow! :) xx

Hello :wave: is it too late to join in? :flower:

We have one gorgeous boy who has just turned one and another on the way, due sometime in July which will make an approx 20 month age-gap.

We're having a bit of a confusing/stressful time at the minute having HCG levels taken and scans and things due to me having pain so as it stands we're just hoping that this little one (or, little ones) hang on in there so we can meet him/her/them (!) next summer!!!!

It would be great to get to know you all better (some of you i sort of know already as our LO's are similar ages :winkwink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->