Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Hi and welcome rebaby. Fingers crossed everything is ok with your pregnancy and your Hcg levels continue to rise. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

:hi: rebaby I remeber seeing you around when you had your last baby.

And me rebury :hi:

Hope things get less stressful for you xx

Rebaby, welcome! :wave: Just let me know what date in July if you can and I can update the board accordingly.

Be careful out in that snow, ladies. Don't want anyone to get hurt. :(

Speaking of colds and such, little guy is almost over his but seems like his teeth are giving him some pain -- we fear it is the dreaded molars. :dohh: I think though he's given his cold to both hubby and I as we're both feeling pretty crummy. For him, it's mainly aches and pains. For me, I can barely swallow anything and feeling sore/tired all over.

Is there anything that I can take save for the ibuprofin stuff? Been drinking tea with a bit of honey in it to help soothe the throat but that can only do so much.

I'm so glad I found this thread! Hope it's OK to join in?
Evie will be 12.5 months when this one is due and it's all a bit overwhelming!

Thank you both. Forgot to say I'l be due mid-June, dating scan is on Friday :)

:hi: vickie83

Goodness it's cold here brrrrrr, hope you areall wrapped up well today. x

We're going a bit stir crazy here, haven't been out since Wednesday coz of the snow. We've had a further 7" overnight too! The radio just keeps saying "this weather is set to continue" so I'm keeping everything crossed that we can make it to Newcastle for my dating scan on Friday! x

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies :hugs:

Had the first of what i'm sure will be many negative reactions yesterday from my aunty who first of all asked if Toby was wearing his pyjamas (he was wearing trousers with owls on and a long sleeved tee with a big owl on the front :shrug: ) then commented that his hair would be nice "if he were a girl" and then when my Grandma told her i was having another baby said "Oh no, not another one so soon?!" and started telling me exactly how hard it is going to be and how 3 years is a much better age gap?! :saywhat:

Anyway i felt remarkably calm and just let it wash over me. I don't understand people who feel the need to be so negative but she's like that about everything so i am going to try not to take it personally!

Off to the hospital for more hcg levels taking this afternoon and OH is on a training day so going to be taking Toby with me, hoping he won't cause too much mischief, he has been having some real tantrums lately that seem to come out of the blue, i'm turning into that mother you see and either judge or feel sorry for because of how loud her LO is yelling :blush:

Oooh almost forgot to say elly: my EDD according to my LMP is 20th July but i think i probably ov'd late and it is more likely to be towards the very end of July but i can let you know if/when it changes :flower:

Rebaby: Thank you hun. :flower:

Vickie: holy crow that is a lot of snow! Hopefully things will work out and that you'll be able to get to that scan on Friday.

As for the cold weather, I hope it snaps for you soon ladies and that it isn't so cold going forward. :hugs:

Sorry about your aunty rebaby, some people! Good luck at the hospital, hope your little man is a good boy.
We've told close family but won't tell anyone else til after my scan. I can see there being quite a few "wow, you'll have your hands full" and "do you know what causes it?" comments. I need to get thinking about come-backs! x

We still get plenty of those comments, Vickie, but we just ignore them. :shrug:

I've added you to the front page and welcome btw. :wave:

Rebaby, all my family have reacted oh no not again like its a bad thing! And as this thread proves, its not that uncommon!

Vicky, your only a couple of weeks behind me we'll have to keep each other updated! have you got a journal?

holy cow how much snow? We havent got much thank goodness, I dont mind when I have no plans but I really have to be at work this week and I will feel so guilty leaving if snow is planned in case I cant get back to pick James up?

im sorry rebaby. we have had our share of comments as well. i think a lot of people see children as being a burden. we see them as a gift and a blessing.

I think ignoring the comments is a good option. My DH and I are very happy so other people can think what they like. Knowing you're going to have 2 tiny people to look after is a bit overwhelming and it's now that we need the support and encouragement, but never mind! :rolleyes:
Claire I don't have a journal, I'd be so useless at remembering to update it lol. I will come and stalk yours though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->