Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

I haven't told anyone about this one except parents and siblings. I told so many people about the one we lost and got some rather mixed reactions the worst being from my Mum, that hurt, although she's over the moon about this one :saywhat:! It's only an extra three months. I might tell more once we see a heartbeat but we'll see. I just want to ignore the negative comments. We have our reasons for wanting one 2 years apart so that's all that matters. :thumbup:

Well I will let you all know how it goes with 2 little ones! :rofl: We get lots of comments about how busy we will be and how difficult it will be at first, but thankfully most people have been quite positive. I think I've just ignored the rest. :roll:

hey can I join please? I'm sarah, my first was born july 20th 2010 and this one is due 4th August 2011 :):) making a gap of 12 months 2 weeks x

Wow it's getting close for you now NewWife :happydance:
:hi: Sarah, congrats! Our Lo's will have the same sort of gap :thumbup: (I think my actual EDD's will be 1 year and a couple of days apart but I was induced 15 days early with Evie) Hope you have a H&H 9 months :flower:
Hope everyone is managing to keep warm today, we're on day 6 of being stuck in the house. I was praying we'd make it over the road to baby signing this morning but it's cancelled due to more snow :growlmad:

congrats sarah!!! and welcome!!!

my first two are about 19 months apart and everyone told me how rough i would have it. it actually wasnt as bad as everyone said. it was only overwhelming when the older one woke up at night, which was rare. or when they were sick, which was rare too. after experiencing that, im not gonna worry about these last two being 14-15 months apart. i know there will be rough times, but it wont be so bad. and there is rough times just having a new baby anyways. i know i will get through it and it wont last forever. one day at a time...

we always ignored the comments too. i mean there is no sense in arguing or getting upset. your the one who will be raising these children. you will have enough love for both of them and anymore that come along, and thats all that really matters.

Hello! My son is almost 7 months and i just got a :bfp: due about 11th august i think, will be a 15 month gap x

Hi ladies x just found out about 3hrs ago I'm expecting baby no. 2! My daughter is almost 1! Feeling very nervous but so happy :cloud9: xxx

lmao !!! i must be the only one that had this second pregnany planned im 7 weeks and 4 days and my son is 13 weeks old so just 3 months old my son will be 10-11 months old when this bubby is born ! where very excited and not scared at all

lmao !!! i must be the only one that had this second pregnany planned im 7 weeks and 4 days and my son is 13 weeks old so just 3 months old my son will be 10-11 months old when this bubby is born ! where very excited and not scared at all

Wow, you're a special kind of lady :thumbup: I was such a wimp in those early months :rofl: DH and I couldn't even get close to dtd until 6 months :rofl: :blush:

Congratulations :hi:

Hi ladies x just found out about 3hrs ago I'm expecting baby no. 2! My daughter is almost 1! Feeling very nervous but so happy :cloud9: xxx

Hello! My son is almost 7 months and i just got a :bfp: due about 11th august i think, will be a 15 month gap x

Hi all, I'm pregnant with my 4th child, my eldest is 17, 8, and 17 months, I'm almost 10 weeks and as you can see it's the first time I will have had 2 little ones close together. Its yet to be confirmed that I am carrying just the one as a few weeks ago I had early scan and the woman thought she spotted 2 sacs, I only seen the one baby but I will fine out on 13th. I'm nervous lol

Can you add me please? I am due July 26th and will have a 19 month gap

Think I'm due about 10th august so will have 20month age gap :thumbup: xx

welcome baby 09, my 4thmiracle, eternal, and mumzy2be<3!!!! and congratulations to you all!!!! :happydance:

we actually did plan this one. he will be our 5th. we started trying when my last was 5 months old, and worked first time:thumbup:

i actually come from a huge family. my mom grew up in a family of 8 kids and my dad had 11, so my 5 arent odd at all. and i grew up with 4 of us, would have been 10, but my mom mc a lot. my hubby comes from 4 too.

mumzy2be<3- i have cousins that are 11 months apart. they will be very close siblings thats for sure!:flower:

Congratulations baby 09, my 4thmiracle, eternal, and mumzy2be<3!
I think the assumption that you're the only one who planned your pregnancy is a bit of a leap to make mumzy2be. Just because some of us are overwhelmed or a bit anxious about the realities of having 2 babies or being pregnant with a LO to look after doesn't mean they're unplanned.

lmao !!! i must be the only one that had this second pregnany planned

hahahahahahaha! This one was planned like a military operation, and I think a lot of the others were too ;)

Holy mittens I have a lot of updating to do. Hello to all the new folks and I'll work on updating the front page.

Sorry for being so quiet as of late. This cold is hitting our family pretty hard as both hubby and I are feeling rather cruddy. Little guy has gotten over his though! Now the goal is to try and not to give the cold back to him. :rofl:

edit: Front page now updated but mumzy2b<3 and my4thmiracle, could you let me know when you can as to your due date? Right now I'm guestimating based on the information in the tickers.

Sorry to hear your feeling bad Elly, look after yourself :hugs:

Ours was very much planned as well :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well and welcome and congratulations to all the newbies xx

Hi all! :wave:

I feel like a new member as it's been weeks since I've been on here - seroiusly, way too long!!

It was a semi-conscious thing though if I'm honest. We've had a busy few weeks one way or another. Sam had his 7th and final (for a few years hopefully) operation on 8th November to reverse his colostomy. I've also found it a bit of a struggle if I'm honest being pregnant and looking after young and very demanding child! Tired doesn't quite describe how I've felt, although I'm sure you're all in pretty much the same boat!!
Sam has been teething as well on top of everything and has decided to revert back to newborn-style sleeping patterns which isn't helping at all!! Tired unsettled baby at night and whingy, clingy, tired baby by day! Happy days!

Now... firstly, I have spotted on returning that Pippin you're back!! HUGE congratulations to you hun, I'm SO happy for you!! :happydance:

Hello to everyone else who I haven't actually spoken to yet! I'll promise I'll be on here a lot more from now on!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->