Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

anything thats worth doing is always a little scary!

i hear australia is just gorgeous. im sure it will be fab when you are all settled in hun:flower:

kelly i live in australia- you will be fine, your family will be fine. its beautiful here

It is done. I don't feel as much regret as of yet that I thought I would, but that's probably the drugs talking. It went well, but I'm still in quite a bit of pain. I'm not allowed to return to placement until next week. It was quick. Really quick. I went in at 2:00pm and was waking from anesthetic around 2:40pm, but in massive amounts of pain that NO NARCOTIC PAIN KILLER would even touch. They would normally give me morphine, but I'm allergic to it, so they tried demerol instead, which, as it turns out, I'm also allergic to, so they tried toradol, and nothing, fenntenal (sp?) and nothing, and just before discharge, Tylenol 3's, which numbed the pain, but I still have it.

As for reversal, I don't know. I think I mostly thought of it beforehand because, at the time, I felt like this decision for a tubal really wasn't mine, but something I was forced into. I could have easily just gotten up and left. I arrived there yesterday at 9:30am for an 11:30am procedure but didn't get in until 2:00pm. I had plenty of time to turn around and leave, but the more I thought of it, I had a sense of calm about it.

Will I ever have a reversal? Possibly, if Mike and I don't work out and I end up with a man who does want kids, and the OB did the least invasive procedure making a reversal more likely to be successful.

Part of me already does want a reversal, but I remember the betrayal I felt when my husband had his vasectomy behind my back. I don't want to cause him the same feelings by reversing behind his back.

Anyway, I'm going to lay down now. Have a great day ladies.

I wish you well hun, but im shocked that this decision was made for you and also that your hubby had a vasectomy behind your back, i hope you guys work through all of this and come out the other side stronger

I'm also shocked. I really think you and your husband need to seriously work on your trust issues. I can't imagine DH ever forcing me into a tubal....it would be something we would discuss and we would respect eachother's opinions. In the end it would be MY decision because it's MY body.

I have to agree with Melissa, no matter what it would be my decision after many talks and my hubby would not have a vasectomy without telling me. There is defo some trust issues. I really hope you guys work them out! x x

have to agree with melissa and 3boys. i really cant see my DH doing anything behind my back, especially a vasectomy. and he would never force a surgery on me of any kind. he sounds a bit controlling and untrusting. communication is so important in a relationship and if one is being underhanded and making ultimatums for the other then all that is broken down. things should be talked out and agreed upon, and your thoughts and opinions matter just as much as his. he sounds very disrespectful toward you. you are supposed to be walking together on lifes journey. not him dragging you along his chosen road. i hope things get better in your relatinship!:hugs:

Ooh I'm jealous Kelly!! Whereabouts in aus are you moving too? :)

Also I'm officially full term now - so getting ready to pop soon I hope!! :D my son came at 39+4 so really hoping baby 2 doesn't keep me waiting too long!

And I have to agree with everyone else - my OH wouldn't force me to get anything done and I wouldn't him, we have discussed after trying for our 3rd and final child in a few years about him having the snip but it would be a joint decision not just one sided :( also there is loads of contraception out there such as he coil, injection,implant etc that offers long-term protection that it seems so final to have had that done :( I just hope you do t end up resenting him in the future & hope you're feeling recovered now!

Also I'm officially full term now - so getting ready to pop soon I hope!! :D my son came at 39+4 so really hoping baby 2 doesn't keep me waiting too long!

And I have to agree with everyone else - my OH wouldn't force me to get anything done and I wouldn't him, we have discussed after trying for our 3rd and final child in a few years about him having the snip but it would be a joint decision not just one sided :( also there is loads of contraception out there such as he coil, injection,implant etc that offers long-term protection that it seems so final to have had that done :( I just hope you do t end up resenting him in the future & hope you're feeling recovered now!

We are moving to Western Australia :coolio:

Good luck with your new LO ~ Hope they arrive for you soon :baby::cloud9:

Wow I just suddenly realized how close your babies are in age!!! :shock: it's almost like having twins :winkwink: Hope that babe doesn't keep you in suspense too long :hugs:

:haha: yep... we didn't listen to the midwives when we left hospital who said to be extra careful as women are extra fertile after just giving birth :dohh:

Thing is they said to me 'see you in 9 months time then' and I replied 'no way, don't be silly I'm not one of THOSE women' .......... oops I am one of those women hehe! :D

What's the gap going to be between your youngest and the baby? :)

Thing is they said to me 'see you in 9 months time then' and I replied 'no way, don't be silly I'm not one of THOSE women' .......... oops I am one of those women hehe! :D

What's the gap going to be between your youngest and the baby? :)

My gap will be 14months :baby::wacko::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"